Search found 9 matches

by kristingish
17 Feb 2015, 23:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: 1877 Birth Records from Palermo?
Replies: 11
Views: 4672

Re: 1877 Birth Records from Palermo?

I have found that Romano refers to Maddalena Romano, wife of Giovanni Battiste (di) Martino. They also had a daughter named Maddalena Martino, born 1 Mar 1868 in Palermo.
by kristingish
17 Feb 2015, 21:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: 1877 Birth Records from Palermo?
Replies: 11
Views: 4672

Re: 1877 Birth Records from Palermo?

Thank you so much!

In regards to Francesca Schiavo, did you happen to see any record of her marriage? Or is Hugh also expanding the marriage index entries?

Wow!
by kristingish
17 Feb 2015, 17:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: 1877 Birth Records from Palermo?
Replies: 11
Views: 4672

Re: 1877 Birth Records from Palermo?

Palermo marriage index
1875 April 15th marriage of Antonino Schiavo son of Antonino Schiavo and Francesca Martino married to Rosalia Martino daughter of Giovan Battista Martino and ??? Romano ufficio 2 v. 051 n. 0215
Marty

I found a birth record for a Rosalia Di Martino, daughter to Giovan ...
by kristingish
17 Feb 2015, 16:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: 1877 Birth Records from Palermo?
Replies: 11
Views: 4672

Re: 1877 Birth Records from Palermo?

Marty,

I have scoured records for so long and been unable to find these. I have looked in the indexes for Palermo and all the records from Hugh Tournabene as well. I even posted a lot of the data on my website ( http://the-richeys.com )


How did you access this information you found?
Do you ...
by kristingish
17 Feb 2015, 01:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: 1877 Birth Records from Palermo?
Replies: 11
Views: 4672

1877 Birth Records from Palermo?

Hello, I have been searching for the birth record of my 2x great grandfather, Antonio Schiavo, born 11 May 1877 in Palermo. I have found no record of his birth or any siblings or parents. Any help is greatly appreciated.
by kristingish
16 Feb 2015, 00:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giovanna Ferrara 1833
Replies: 6
Views: 2084

Re: Giovanna Ferrara 1833

I have the following Ferrarro/Ferraros in my tree:


Provvidenza Ferrara
Maria Ferraro, b. 1865 Agropoli
Nicola Ferraro
Pasquale Ferraro, b. 1845 Agropoli
Emilio Ferrarro, b. 2 Mar 1873 Agropoli
Giuseppe Ferrarro, b. 2 Jan 1876 Agropoli
Nicola Ferrarro, b. 1878 Agropoli
Nicola Ferrarro, b ...
by kristingish
15 Feb 2015, 23:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Forcellino from Cetara
Replies: 2
Views: 1189

Forcellino from Cetara

I am researching the family of Francesco Forcellini, my 4x great grandfather . He is mentioned in passenger records of his children as residing in Cetara in 1876 and Agropoli in 1896 and 1912. I do not know the names of Francesco's parents but have found information indicating that he had at least ...
by kristingish
15 Feb 2015, 23:35
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Cetara in Salerno
Replies: 1
Views: 1289

Cetara in Salerno

I am looking for information on what type of records exist for Cetara, Salerno, Italy.

I am researching the surname of Forcellino/Forcellini from this town from around 1850 to 1930. Any information on parish or civil records would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
by kristingish
15 Jan 2012, 21:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: finding ancestors
Replies: 33
Views: 26690

Re: finding ancestors

Hello!

I was searching for information about 289 Elizabeth St. in New York as one of my ancestors lived in the building in 1900 and I was wondering if either of you had any information about it?

Thanks!

Kristin