Search found 3 matches
- 20 Feb 2012, 20:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I need help translating a birth record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 992
Re: I need help translating a birth record
Thank You so much, that information means so much to me.
- 20 Feb 2012, 17:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: It's Done!!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3201
Re: It's Done!!!
Congrats!!
I'm just starting the process myself. Any words of wisdom or advice you can offer?
I'm just starting the process myself. Any words of wisdom or advice you can offer?
- 18 Feb 2012, 02:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I need help translating a birth record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 992
I need help translating a birth record
Could somebody please help me understand this birth record I found for my great grandmother, Carmela Merlo. If I'm understanding it correctly her father is Angelo Merlo, he was 27 years old, and she was born in Licata. I can't figure out who the mother (my great great grandmother) is? Any help with ...