I recieved my Italian Passport this week!!! It was an incredible feeling to actually see it in person. Once again, I could not have accomplished this without the help from this forum.
Thank you all so much for your input, guidance and support.
Drew
It's Done!!!
Re: It's Done!!!
Congrats!!
I'm just starting the process myself. Any words of wisdom or advice you can offer?
I'm just starting the process myself. Any words of wisdom or advice you can offer?
Re: It's Done!!!
So happy for you...Congratulations!
-
dominic1000
- Newbie

- Posts: 7
- Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 22:34
Re: It's Done!!!
Congratulations, Drew. I applied for my passport yesterday. I believe you applied through the Los Angeles consulate, as I did as well. How long did it take from the day you applied for the passport.Drew927 wrote:I recieved my Italian Passport this week!!! It was an incredible feeling to actually see it in person. Once again, I could not have accomplished this without the help from this forum.
Thank you all so much for your input, guidance and support.
Drew
Take care,
Steve
Re: It's Done!!!
Congratulations.My letter arrived last week from LA I have appointment for passport in a couple of weeks.
Re: It's Done!!!
Congratulations!
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: It's Done!!!
Bravo.
-
italiangal36
- Rookie

- Posts: 34
- Joined: 06 Aug 2011, 19:16
- Contact:
Re: It's Done!!!
@MJPS, I can only suggest that you read all the posts on this site. Stay focused and if you have any problems with your documents, never give up until you have exhausted all reasonable means of solving the problem. It is a difficult journey but worth taking!
Good Luck,
Drew
Good Luck,
Drew



