It's Done!!!

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
Drew927
Elite
Elite
Posts: 261
Joined: 15 Mar 2009, 18:24

It's Done!!!

Post by Drew927 »

I recieved my Italian Passport this week!!! It was an incredible feeling to actually see it in person. Once again, I could not have accomplished this without the help from this forum.
Thank you all so much for your input, guidance and support.

Drew
JJ313
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 159
Joined: 07 Aug 2011, 06:25

Re: It's Done!!!

Post by JJ313 »

Congratulations!
mjps
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 18 Feb 2012, 02:32

Re: It's Done!!!

Post by mjps »

Congrats!!
I'm just starting the process myself. Any words of wisdom or advice you can offer?
User avatar
mler
Master
Master
Posts: 2515
Joined: 01 Apr 2006, 00:00

Re: It's Done!!!

Post by mler »

So happy for you...Congratulations!
dominic1000
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 22:34

Re: It's Done!!!

Post by dominic1000 »

Drew927 wrote:I recieved my Italian Passport this week!!! It was an incredible feeling to actually see it in person. Once again, I could not have accomplished this without the help from this forum.
Thank you all so much for your input, guidance and support.

Drew
Congratulations, Drew. I applied for my passport yesterday. I believe you applied through the Los Angeles consulate, as I did as well. How long did it take from the day you applied for the passport.

Take care,
Steve
User avatar
petey
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 21:32

Re: It's Done!!!

Post by petey »

Congratulations.My letter arrived last week from LA I have appointment for passport in a couple of weeks.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: It's Done!!!

Post by suanj »

Congratulations!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
jennabet
Master
Master
Posts: 1396
Joined: 14 Jul 2010, 20:28
Location: Ancestral Homeland - Abruzzo Italy

Re: It's Done!!!

Post by jennabet »

Bravo.
italiangal36
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 34
Joined: 06 Aug 2011, 19:16
Contact:

Re: It's Done!!!

Post by italiangal36 »

How exciting! Congrats!
Drew927
Elite
Elite
Posts: 261
Joined: 15 Mar 2009, 18:24

Re: It's Done!!!

Post by Drew927 »

@MJPS, I can only suggest that you read all the posts on this site. Stay focused and if you have any problems with your documents, never give up until you have exhausted all reasonable means of solving the problem. It is a difficult journey but worth taking!

Good Luck,
Drew
Post Reply