Search found 27 matches
- 31 Mar 2023, 00:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Giomi family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 908
Re: Giuseppe Giomi family
Thank you so much,what a surprise to see that,was starting to work on this tonight. Thank you again I really do appreciate your help.
- 29 Mar 2023, 17:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Giomi family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 908
Re: Giuseppe Giomi family
Thank you Tessa you have been so helpful, you have helped me in the pass with the Tognotti name so I really do appreciate your help again.
- 25 Mar 2023, 20:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Giomi family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 908
Giuseppe Giomi family
Looking for information on Giuseppe Giomi I have no dates for him and can’t find a wife,I did find a daughter Maria Anna Giomi who married Vincenzo Pieretti born 1822-1914. They had 2 children Ferdinando born April 7 1851, and Sophia born 1854. I have a baptism record from Capannori,Italy on ...
- 16 Oct 2022, 17:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pietro Pieretti and Lucrezia Venturi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 843
Re: Pietro Pieretti and Lucrezia Venturi
Thank you, I will try searching records that way.
- 15 Oct 2022, 21:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pietro Pieretti and Lucrezia Venturi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 843
Pietro Pieretti and Lucrezia Venturi
Looking for information on Lucrezia Venturi, she married Pietro Pieretti, I believe in Lucca,Italy. They had a son Giovanni born 1790 in Lucca, he died in1872. I can’t find any birth or death dates for Lucrezia Venturi or Pietro Pieretti . Thank you for your help.
- 05 Mar 2021, 22:28
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pugh family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8939
Re: Pugh family
Thank you
now I know I’m on the right track to finding his father and mother. Thank you again.
- 02 Mar 2021, 22:12
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pugh family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8939
Pugh family
Searching for the father and mother of Robert Pugh born April 29,1831 in Merionethshire Wales and died August 12, 1896 in Sauk,Wisconsin. I think it is John Pugh born about 1793 in Llanfachreth Merionethshire, Wales and died about 1876 in Dolgelley,Merionethshire Wales but not sure. Any help would ...
- 23 May 2020, 16:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paul Frugoli
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2311
Re: Paul Frugoli
Thank you so much Tessa and Suanj you are unbelievable! So much information you have given me,I am so very grateful. Thank you again 

- 20 May 2020, 04:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paul Frugoli
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2311
Re: Paul Frugoli
Yes I believe it is the same Paul Frugoli but I haven’t been to find any dates or references on him or Maria Serni.
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your help.
- 19 May 2020, 21:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paul Frugoli
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2311
Paul Frugoli
Looking for info on Paul (Paolo) Frugoli have no birth or death dates, the only mention of him that I can find is
Illinois deaths& stillbirths -1916-1947” from his son Peter Frugoli’s info. It mentions his father Paul Frugoli was born in Lucca,Italy and married to Maria Serni also from Lucca, Italy ...
Illinois deaths& stillbirths -1916-1947” from his son Peter Frugoli’s info. It mentions his father Paul Frugoli was born in Lucca,Italy and married to Maria Serni also from Lucca, Italy ...
- 21 Feb 2019, 02:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth and death records for Antonio Tognotti and Giacinta Bandoni
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1693
Re: Looking for birth and death records for Antonio Tognotti and Giacinta Bandoni
Thank you! I will definitely search that site, hopefully I will get some results. Thanks again.
- 31 Jan 2019, 23:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth and death records for Antonio Tognotti and Giacinta Bandoni
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1693
Looking for birth and death records for Antonio Tognotti and Giacinta Bandoni
Antonio and Giacinta Bandoni had a son Attilio born in 1808 in Marlia,Italy and died 24 April 1892. I’ve been to the Family History center and library to see if I could access any information on their computers and have had no luck. This is the only site that has been able to find anything on them ...
- 14 Dec 2018, 00:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Donati family from Lucca, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2028
Re: Donati family from Lucca, Italy
looking to find information on Antonio Tognotti and his wife Ciacinta Bandoni parents of Attilio Tognotti who died on April 25 1892 in Marlia Italy. Ive tried looking for birth and death dates but so far nothing. Thank you
- 03 Dec 2018, 20:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Donati family from Lucca, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2028
Re: Donati family from Lucca, Italy
If I wanted to get their birth records would I email that request to:info@commune.capannori.lu.it or is there a different email address.
- 03 Dec 2018, 18:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Donati family from Lucca, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2028
Re: Donati family from Lucca, Italy
Thank you so much, I can’t locate Isabella or Antonio Donati on any ships manifest. Looking on Ellis island , but so far no luck. What site would help me find their birth and death dates? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks