Pietro Pieretti and Lucrezia Venturi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Sumary
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 10 Feb 2014, 21:30

Pietro Pieretti and Lucrezia Venturi

Post by Sumary »

Looking for information on Lucrezia Venturi, she married Pietro Pieretti, I believe in Lucca,Italy. They had a son Giovanni born 1790 in Lucca, he died in1872. I can’t find any birth or death dates for Lucrezia Venturi or Pietro Pieretti . Thank you for your help.
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Pietro Pieretti and Lucrezia Venturi

Post by Italysearcher »

For anything before 1851 you need to search under Florence.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Sumary
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 10 Feb 2014, 21:30

Re: Pietro Pieretti and Lucrezia Venturi

Post by Sumary »

Thank you, I will try searching records that way.
Post Reply