Thanks Tessa78--this makes a lot of sense now; Gaspaol helped provide a similar record request address as you did. My grandmother's family is from the town Lucca so I thought maybe there was a chance he was born in the same town and then moved to San Pellegrino :)
Here is what I drafted as my note ...
Search found 66 matches
- 14 Aug 2017, 04:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucca Birth Record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1686
- 13 Aug 2017, 16:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucca Birth Record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1686
Lucca Birth Record
Hello All,
I am looking for a birth record of my great grandfather Arcangelo Piagentini. His Death Certificate states that he was born in San Pellegrino, however I recently found a WWII Draft Registration form where he indicated that he was born in Lucca. Can someone help look to see if there is a ...
I am looking for a birth record of my great grandfather Arcangelo Piagentini. His Death Certificate states that he was born in San Pellegrino, however I recently found a WWII Draft Registration form where he indicated that he was born in Lucca. Can someone help look to see if there is a ...
- 10 Aug 2017, 06:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: San Pellegrino, Italy: Trying to locate birth, marriage, and/or death certificates
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1488
San Pellegrino, Italy: Trying to locate birth, marriage, and/or death certificates
Hello all,
I am trying to locate any records of my ancestors that are from San Pellegrino. My great grandfather's name is Arcangelo Nicodemos Piagentini and he was born on 7/19/1896 in San Pellegrino. He is the son of Angelo Piagentini and Fidalma La Zuri. Any suggestions or input someone can ...
I am trying to locate any records of my ancestors that are from San Pellegrino. My great grandfather's name is Arcangelo Nicodemos Piagentini and he was born on 7/19/1896 in San Pellegrino. He is the son of Angelo Piagentini and Fidalma La Zuri. Any suggestions or input someone can ...
- 16 Jul 2016, 03:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation Help - Death Record
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2893
Additional Translation Help - Death Record #73
Good Afternoon,
Can someone assist with translating Record #73 - Paolino Pasquini (record on the top right of the page)?
Thank you
Kevin
Can someone assist with translating Record #73 - Paolino Pasquini (record on the top right of the page)?
Thank you
Kevin
- 15 Jul 2016, 14:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation Help - Death Record
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2893
Re: Translation Help - Death Record
Thanks for the replies--Bianchi Bruno, I believe is record #79 (top of left page); Paolino is #73 (the top of the right page)--can you help with translating that one?
Thank you
Thank you
- 15 Jul 2016, 06:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation Help - Death Record
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2893
Translation Help - Death Record
Hello All,
Can someone assist with translating as much of the verbiage as possible in the attached death record for Paolino Pasquini (#73)?
Thank you in advance!
Kevin
Can someone assist with translating as much of the verbiage as possible in the attached death record for Paolino Pasquini (#73)?
Thank you in advance!
Kevin
- 09 Jul 2016, 08:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Records from Lucca
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5431
Re: Birth Records from Lucca
Thank you all so much--this is extremely helpful! Are there birth records of their parents that are referenced?
Paolino Pasquini and/or Lorenzo Pasquini
Carlo Lenciono and/or Constantino Lencioni
Paolino Pasquini and/or Lorenzo Pasquini
Carlo Lenciono and/or Constantino Lencioni
- 06 Jul 2016, 06:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Records from Lucca
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5431
Birth Records from Lucca
Hello All!
I am looking for some help on locating and translating the birth records for my great grandparents born in Lucca:
Benedetto Giovanni Pasquini born April 23, 1897
Madalena Lencioni born July 15, 1899
Thanking you in advance!
Kevin
I am looking for some help on locating and translating the birth records for my great grandparents born in Lucca:
Benedetto Giovanni Pasquini born April 23, 1897
Madalena Lencioni born July 15, 1899
Thanking you in advance!
Kevin
- 21 Aug 2014, 03:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Meaning of surname Soriero?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1711
Re: Meaning of surname Soriero?
Hi Peter,
The Soriero side of my family was from Ruvo del Monte province of Potenza. I appreciate your insight
Best Kevin
The Soriero side of my family was from Ruvo del Monte province of Potenza. I appreciate your insight
Best Kevin
- 19 Aug 2014, 14:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Please Birth Record Translation Domenico DeSanto
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3058
Re: Help Please Birth Record Translation Domenico DeSanto
Perfect--thank you!
- 19 Aug 2014, 05:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Please Birth Record Translation Domenico DeSanto
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3058
Re: Help Please Birth Record Translation Domenico DeSanto
Great-thank you Erudita! It looks like in the beginning it states that on July 29, 1894 at a certain time, the information was presented to Luigi. Can you make out the time that is recorded?
Thanks again for all your help!
Kevin
Thanks again for all your help!
Kevin
- 18 Aug 2014, 21:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Please Birth Record Translation Domenico DeSanto
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3058
Re: Help Please Birth Record Translation Domenico DeSanto
Thank you Erudita--can you decipher the name and title of the town official referenced in the beginning of the record?
Thanks again for your help!
Kevin
Thanks again for your help!
Kevin
- 15 Aug 2014, 14:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Please Birth Record Translation Domenico DeSanto
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3058
Re: Help Please Birth Record Translation Domenico DeSanto
Thank you--can you help with the witnesses? Also does it indicate whether or not Rafaella and Francesco were married?
Thanks again
Kevin
Thanks again
Kevin
- 15 Aug 2014, 04:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Please Birth Record Translation Domenico DeSanto
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3058
Help Please Birth Record Translation Domenico DeSanto
Hello,
Can someone please translate the attached birth record #932 of Domenico DeSanto born July 28 (27?), 1894 with parents Francesco and Raffaella Pepe in Foggia. If you can translate as much of what is provided in the document I would appreciate it. (I apologize this PDF is all I have now until ...
Can someone please translate the attached birth record #932 of Domenico DeSanto born July 28 (27?), 1894 with parents Francesco and Raffaella Pepe in Foggia. If you can translate as much of what is provided in the document I would appreciate it. (I apologize this PDF is all I have now until ...
- 13 Aug 2014, 16:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Locating Marriage Document_Soriero & Suozzi
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1451
Re: Help Locating Marriage Document_Soriero & Suozzi
Thanks Marty--is this something I would be able to request of the town via letter using the templates online?
Thanks again
Kevin
Thanks again
Kevin