Hi,
When I find an index number from a document link (ie: http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Campobasso/Stato+civile+italiano/Casacalenda/Morti+indici+decennali/1876-1885/007245410_00493.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0),
how and where can I find that specific index ...
Search found 26 matches
- 24 Jul 2021, 15:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Index search
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1002
- 14 Jun 2020, 17:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Covatta family of Casacalenda
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1233
Covatta family of Casacalenda
Hi all,
I am looking for all the sons and daughters of Francesco Covatta married to Margherita Oporto who lived in Casacalenda, Campobasso, Molise, Italy. I have ne of their sons, Luigi Covatta who married Marie Olvina Angelina Évelina Patenaude in Sacre-Coeur-de-Jesus Parish, Montreal, Qc., Canada ...
I am looking for all the sons and daughters of Francesco Covatta married to Margherita Oporto who lived in Casacalenda, Campobasso, Molise, Italy. I have ne of their sons, Luigi Covatta who married Marie Olvina Angelina Évelina Patenaude in Sacre-Coeur-de-Jesus Parish, Montreal, Qc., Canada ...
- 18 Jan 2017, 12:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6640
Re: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
Thank you both Tessa and Marty. I also found out that she had a child born in 1864 who also had the name Luigi as did my great-grandfather. So this child was born three years before my ggf. The reason I know this is because at one time when my great-grandfather retired, he had to prove who he was ...
- 07 Jan 2017, 12:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6640
Re: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
Hi Tessa,
I have come to find out that apparently Margherita Oporto, after Francesco's death in 1883, could have taken up a second husband at some point and time. Would you have any record to that effect?
All the best in the new year and first and foremost, I wish that you are in good health all ...
I have come to find out that apparently Margherita Oporto, after Francesco's death in 1883, could have taken up a second husband at some point and time. Would you have any record to that effect?
All the best in the new year and first and foremost, I wish that you are in good health all ...
- 25 Oct 2016, 22:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alfred D'Orio and Louisette Fournier
- Replies: 1
- Views: 921
Alfred D'Orio and Louisette Fournier
Hi,
Does any body have any information regarding Alfred D'Orio married to a Louisette Fournier. They had a girl named Anna born about the 1940's or so. She (Anna) married a Gerard Del Pazzo born in 1946 approximately. They in turn had a son named Richard.
Anything would help.
Thanks.
Robert
Does any body have any information regarding Alfred D'Orio married to a Louisette Fournier. They had a girl named Anna born about the 1940's or so. She (Anna) married a Gerard Del Pazzo born in 1946 approximately. They in turn had a son named Richard.
Anything would help.
Thanks.
Robert
- 24 Oct 2016, 20:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6640
Re: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
Tessa,
This is very much appreciated. it sheds light onto my great-great-great ancestor how-be-it a sad one for her at such a young age. Happiness has most certainly set in later on in her life as she married and had children and so on until I happened. I think that she was abandoned because her ...
This is very much appreciated. it sheds light onto my great-great-great ancestor how-be-it a sad one for her at such a young age. Happiness has most certainly set in later on in her life as she married and had children and so on until I happened. I think that she was abandoned because her ...
- 24 Oct 2016, 12:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6640
Re: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
Hello Tessa,
Did you have the time to look over the document for Margherita Oporto where you stated "This is a long record. I will go back to look it over."? This would be appreciated.
Thanks
Robert
Did you have the time to look over the document for Margherita Oporto where you stated "This is a long record. I will go back to look it over."? This would be appreciated.
Thanks
Robert
- 15 Oct 2016, 11:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanni DiCesare
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1100
Giovanni DiCesare
Hi,
I am looking to find out information on Giovanni DiCesare married to Edouardina Duplessis on 27 sept 1897 in the parish of St-Jean-Baptiste, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Giovanni and Edouardina had a son named Giovanni also and he married Emma Lacombe in the parish of Ste-Marguerite=Marie ...
I am looking to find out information on Giovanni DiCesare married to Edouardina Duplessis on 27 sept 1897 in the parish of St-Jean-Baptiste, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Giovanni and Edouardina had a son named Giovanni also and he married Emma Lacombe in the parish of Ste-Marguerite=Marie ...
- 12 Oct 2016, 11:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6640
Re: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
Hi Tessa,
Thank you for your much appreciated assistance. I have at least moved ahead in rebuilding the family history in a way. I am still going to search for more clues as to when my great-great-grand-father (Luigi Covatta) left for Canada in the 1880's or so and try to get more input on my 3 ...
Thank you for your much appreciated assistance. I have at least moved ahead in rebuilding the family history in a way. I am still going to search for more clues as to when my great-great-grand-father (Luigi Covatta) left for Canada in the 1880's or so and try to get more input on my 3 ...
- 10 Oct 2016, 10:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6640
Re: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
Hi Tessa,
I have this link to Francesco's marriage act : http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0 - see record number 7.
I have this link to Francesco's marriage act : http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0 - see record number 7.
- 09 Oct 2016, 17:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6640
Re: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
Thank you Tessa. Much appreciated. I know that the Covatta families each had a surname to differentiate their respective lineage. You wouldn't have that kind of information pertaining to Francesco's line by any chance?
I also know that Margherita Oporto was born in 1840, Feb 22nd in the town of ...
I also know that Margherita Oporto was born in 1840, Feb 22nd in the town of ...
- 08 Oct 2016, 13:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1130
Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
Hello,
I am looking for Luigi Covatta's brothers and sisters (if he had any). Luigi was born to Francesco Covatta and Margherita Oporto on the 18 Decemeber1867 in Casacalenda, Campobasso. He died in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on the 2 February 1945.
Thank you for any information.
Robert
I am looking for Luigi Covatta's brothers and sisters (if he had any). Luigi was born to Francesco Covatta and Margherita Oporto on the 18 Decemeber1867 in Casacalenda, Campobasso. He died in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on the 2 February 1945.
Thank you for any information.
Robert
- 08 Oct 2016, 13:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 773
Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
Hello,
I am looking for Luigi Covatta's brothers and sisters (if he had any). Luigi was born to Francesco Covatta and Margherita Oporto on the 18 Decemeber1867 in Casacalenda, Campobasso. He died in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on the 2 February 1945.
Thank you for any information.
Robert
I am looking for Luigi Covatta's brothers and sisters (if he had any). Luigi was born to Francesco Covatta and Margherita Oporto on the 18 Decemeber1867 in Casacalenda, Campobasso. He died in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on the 2 February 1945.
Thank you for any information.
Robert
- 08 Oct 2016, 13:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6640
Luigi Covatta family (brothers or sisters)
Hello,
I am looking for Luigi Covatta's brothers and sisters (if he had any). Luigi was born to Francesco Covatta and Margherita Oporto on the 18 Decemeber1867 in Casacalenda, Campobasso. He died in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on the 2 February 1945.
Thank you for any information.
Robert
I am looking for Luigi Covatta's brothers and sisters (if he had any). Luigi was born to Francesco Covatta and Margherita Oporto on the 18 Decemeber1867 in Casacalenda, Campobasso. He died in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on the 2 February 1945.
Thank you for any information.
Robert
- 05 Mar 2016, 23:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanni Corso and Antonietta Cerilli
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2239
Re: Giovanni Corso and Antonietta Cerilli
Suanji, I thank you for the welcome message. Much appreciated.
I thank you all very kindly. This helps a great deal.
James - I have indeed looked at the JMiller687 info and this seems very plausible. I found pictures of both Giovanni and Antonietta.
A very interesting fact to all this is that I ...
I thank you all very kindly. This helps a great deal.
James - I have indeed looked at the JMiller687 info and this seems very plausible. I found pictures of both Giovanni and Antonietta.
A very interesting fact to all this is that I ...