Search found 18 matches
- 19 May 2017, 11:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 993
Re: Need help translating!!
Grazie mille!
- 19 May 2017, 11:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: What is this?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 733
Re: What is this?
Thank you!
- 18 May 2017, 14:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: What is this?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 733
What is this?
I have these entries for several siblings of the same Mucci family that were born in NY but returned to Polla. Does anyone know what this says? Is it a baptism?
- 18 May 2017, 13:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 993
Need help translating!!
Need some help translating this birth record #65 for Luigi Mucci.
Any clues would be greatly appreciated!
- 09 Sep 2016, 21:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: GGrandmothers birth record help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1296
GGrandmothers birth record help
I've been looking for this puzzle piece for years and need some help to verify.
Can anyone translate the birth record #27 (i think) and margin notes for Carmela Santoro (bottom right) for me please. Thanks sooo much!!!!!
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cat=719676
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cat=719676
- 08 Sep 2016, 17:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Mucci/Santoro Marraige translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1521
Re: Mucci/Santoro Marraige translation
I have that 1888 marriage cert and all the info matches her birth record from 1875. She was indeed quite young.
- 08 Sep 2016, 16:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Mucci/Santoro Marraige translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1521
Re: Mucci/Santoro Marraige translation
Thanks soooo much!!!!
- 08 Sep 2016, 14:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Mucci/Santoro Marraige translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1521
Mucci/Santoro Marraige translation
Can anyone translate this matrimonio #2 Mucci/Santoro. What is the note on the bottom about the son Giuseppe?
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cat=719676
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cat=719676
- 08 Sep 2016, 13:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating Atti Di Nacita
- Replies: 1
- Views: 918
Help translating Atti Di Nacita
I need some help in translating this birth certificate. It's record 2 for Giuseppe Santoro. The side notes are of particular interest to me.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cat=719676
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cat=719676
- 13 Sep 2015, 14:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Do I have the right birth record???
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1277
Re: Do I have the right birth record???
Thank you Paolo
- 12 Sep 2015, 01:27
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Do I have the right birth record???
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1277
Do I have the right birth record???
I found this record Ruvo del Monte, PZ for what I think is my great grandfather. His name was Vincenzo Grieco and parents were Giuseppe and Arcangela Vasta (spelling?). His name appeared as Vito Vincenzo on one of his children's birth records. His death certificate indicates he was born around 1864 ...
- 11 Apr 2015, 14:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Beacco
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1581
Re: Surname: Beacco
see attachment
- 11 Apr 2015, 00:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Beacco
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1581
Surname: Beacco
I recently obtained a marriage certificate for my great grandmother and her mother's maiden name was what looks like Beacco. Has any one ever heard of this name before and any idea from what location?
- 05 Apr 2015, 23:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: what now?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1047
Re: what now?
Thanks so much for the info Marty. I'm really not sure of any of the surname besides Mucci and Santori. The other names I have were from marriage/death records with various spellings.
- 05 Apr 2015, 17:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: what now?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1047
what now?
I'm searching for my paternal ggrandparents place of birth in Italy and keep coming to dead ends. Their names were Pasquale Mucci B. 1864 and Carmela (Mary) Santori b.~ 1870. Records indicate they immigrated ~ 1885, married in US in 1888 and were naturalized in 1890. I have records from their ...