Search found 36 matches
- 01 Apr 2021, 22:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Record search - Grazia di Rosa - Gorgoglione
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1100
Re: Death Record search - Grazia di Rosa - Gorgoglione
Can you post the link to the daughter's marriage in 1834?
T.
Hi Tessa
Thanks for your response. Here is the link to the marriage record:http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Matera/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Gorgoglione/Matrimoni/1834/119/007861495_02288.jpg.html ...
- 20 Mar 2021, 06:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Record search - Grazia di Rosa - Gorgoglione
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1100
Death Record search - Grazia di Rosa - Gorgoglione
Hello,
I am searching for a death record for Grazia di Rosa. She was alive at the time of her daughter's marriage in 1834, but that is all I know at this point.
Her husband was Giuseppe Maiorana, who was deceased before 1834.
I am searching for a death record for Grazia di Rosa. She was alive at the time of her daughter's marriage in 1834, but that is all I know at this point.
Her husband was Giuseppe Maiorana, who was deceased before 1834.
- 10 Sep 2020, 04:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth & Death record - same child?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1543
Re: Birth & Death record - same child?
Wow Angela! Thank you so much!!!
I figured out the missing pieces about the earlier children born who died and then another round of children born (named Mariantonia - my ancestor - and Maria Luigia) -- but I didn't know about the other children.
Additionally, I did not have the marriage record ...
I figured out the missing pieces about the earlier children born who died and then another round of children born (named Mariantonia - my ancestor - and Maria Luigia) -- but I didn't know about the other children.
Additionally, I did not have the marriage record ...
- 05 Sep 2020, 04:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth & Death record - same child?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1543
Birth & Death record - same child?
Hello,
Is anyone able to help with the translation & script on these two records to let me know if this is the same child (birth & death record). The names match - but I'm not sure if the parents names do or not
Also, on this record looking for the names of any parents & grandparents and ages ...
Is anyone able to help with the translation & script on these two records to let me know if this is the same child (birth & death record). The names match - but I'm not sure if the parents names do or not
Also, on this record looking for the names of any parents & grandparents and ages ...
- 04 Sep 2020, 23:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Opinions/insight - death records and suicide (early 1900's)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1715
Re: Opinions/insight - death records and suicide (early 1900's)
The question indicates that the death of the person was early 1900. Since death records after 1929 have not been published is it possible that the person was alive after 1829? In this case the only source of info is the town of origin.
Hi Adellagreca,
Thank you for your message. The piece about ...
- 29 Aug 2020, 10:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Surname of mother on birth record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1041
Re: Surname of mother on birth record
Thank you Livio
- 29 Aug 2020, 10:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Opinions/insight - death records and suicide (early 1900's)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1715
Re: Opinions/insight - death records and suicide (early 1900's)
Great! That is all helpful! Thank you Pippo & RLW 
- 29 Aug 2020, 10:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of mother's information on the birth record - Luigi Colaiacovo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 759
- 28 Aug 2020, 07:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Opinions/insight - death records and suicide (early 1900's)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1715
Opinions/insight - death records and suicide (early 1900's)
I have a somewhat puzzling records issue going on and a family story to back up my curiosity.
There is a family story in my ancestry about a possible/likely murder suicide .... the former of which I have found a death record with the corresponding year (although cause of deaths aren't listed); the ...
There is a family story in my ancestry about a possible/likely murder suicide .... the former of which I have found a death record with the corresponding year (although cause of deaths aren't listed); the ...
- 28 Aug 2020, 06:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Surname of mother on birth record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1041
Re: Surname of mother on birth record
Here is an additional record (from the marriage of the child) with the mother's name listed again:
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Matera/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Aliano/Matrimoni/1857/245/007862184_01829.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0
This one is even harder ...
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Matera/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Aliano/Matrimoni/1857/245/007862184_01829.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0
This one is even harder ...
- 28 Aug 2020, 04:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Surname of mother on birth record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1041
Surname of mother on birth record
Hello,
I have located a record for my ancestor and I would love some assistance on the name of her mother.
Father is Nicola Maria Cudemo & mother is Rosa? and what is the surname please?
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Matera/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Aliano ...
I have located a record for my ancestor and I would love some assistance on the name of her mother.
Father is Nicola Maria Cudemo & mother is Rosa? and what is the surname please?
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Matera/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Aliano ...
- 28 Aug 2020, 03:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of mother's information on the birth record - Luigi Colaiacovo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 759
Translation of mother's information on the birth record - Luigi Colaiacovo
Hello,
This record is for the birth of my great-great grandfather, Luigi Colaiacovo (#3)
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Matera/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Aliano/Nati/1859/256/007861783_01485.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0
I'm noticing that there are some words ...
This record is for the birth of my great-great grandfather, Luigi Colaiacovo (#3)
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Matera/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Aliano/Nati/1859/256/007861783_01485.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0
I'm noticing that there are some words ...
- 24 Aug 2020, 09:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with script on Death Record - Maddalena Savino (Stigliano)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 753
Re: Help with script on Death Record - Maddalena Savino (Stigliano)
Thank you, Angela!
- 24 Aug 2020, 08:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with script on Death Record - Maddalena Savino (Stigliano)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 753
Help with script on Death Record - Maddalena Savino (Stigliano)
Hello,
I am looking for specifically the street and home number on this death record for Maddalena Savino #36
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=490695
Please let me know if anyone can read the script.
Thank you!
I am looking for specifically the street and home number on this death record for Maddalena Savino #36
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=490695
Please let me know if anyone can read the script.
Thank you!
- 23 Aug 2020, 11:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with information on death record - translation & script
- Replies: 3
- Views: 849
Re: Help with information on death record - translation & script
Thank you so much!