Search found 2 matches

by SaeedaSaeed
19 Jun 2019, 01:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Nocarro? Name change in Italy?
Replies: 1
Views: 680

Nocarro? Name change in Italy?

I was searching my direct maternal line, which we though was Deluca (my nona), then DiRocco (my grandanona). I found relatives (via DNA testing) who also have records that show the surname DiRocco for this generation I'm talking about. However, my aunt remembers being told my grandanona's surname ...
by SaeedaSaeed
16 Jun 2019, 11:13
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Italians with Yemenite/Arab Origins - Need Help!
Replies: 0
Views: 1276

Italians with Yemenite/Arab Origins - Need Help!

Through DNA testing, I was able to discover some Yemenite Jewish ancestry in my family. I found relatives in Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq so far. We all trace our roots back to the same tribe, Bnei Chorath (Banu al Harith), and figured an approximate time period of our last common ancestors.

Does ...