I'm located in Northern Maine. I'm a novice at finding records, but working on improving my skills.
A little info. My grandfather I believe had another mother, Rosaria Durante. She is listed on his baptismal certificate as being the mother, but then Raffaelea Bredice is listed in parenthesis next ...
Search found 8 matches
- 06 Oct 2019, 18:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family of Rosaria Durante
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1388
- 06 Oct 2019, 18:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family of Rosaria Durante
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1388
Re: Family of Rosaria Durante
Thank you Adelfio!
- 01 Oct 2019, 20:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Loubrado Villani
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1644
Re: Loubrado Villani
Grazie Bbivona.
I will keep digging in Family Search, thanks for the link.
I received in the mail yesterday Loubrado's marriage certificate to my Nonna Rose. The church also sent a copy of his baptismal record from July 21, 1895. It listed him as the son of Raffaele Villani and Rosaria Durante ...
I will keep digging in Family Search, thanks for the link.
I received in the mail yesterday Loubrado's marriage certificate to my Nonna Rose. The church also sent a copy of his baptismal record from July 21, 1895. It listed him as the son of Raffaele Villani and Rosaria Durante ...
- 01 Oct 2019, 19:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Deliceto, Foggia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1584
Re: Deliceto, Foggia
Grazie!
- 01 Oct 2019, 11:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Loubrado Villani
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1644
Re: Loubrado Villani
Grazie
Since he was born in 1895, I guess I have exhausted my resources at Family Search. I will try and figure out where to look next. Most likely Italy.
Since he was born in 1895, I guess I have exhausted my resources at Family Search. I will try and figure out where to look next. Most likely Italy.
- 01 Oct 2019, 05:09
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Deliceto, Foggia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1584
Deliceto, Foggia
Ciao,
Is Deliceto, Foggia close to Celenza Valfortore, and City of Foggia proper in the province of Foggia? I can't find Deliceto on the maps. How easy would it have been to travel between them in the 1880's?
Grazie, Nadine
Is Deliceto, Foggia close to Celenza Valfortore, and City of Foggia proper in the province of Foggia? I can't find Deliceto on the maps. How easy would it have been to travel between them in the 1880's?
Grazie, Nadine
- 01 Oct 2019, 04:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family of Rosaria Durante
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1388
Family of Rosaria Durante
Hello,
I am looking for information on Rosaria Durante who was baptized Nov. 10, 1861 in Deliceto, Foggia, Italy.
Her parents are Paolo Durante and Maria Mazza.
I am trying to find out if she ever came to the USA, or if she lived her live in Italy. Also any death information appreciated.
Thank ...
I am looking for information on Rosaria Durante who was baptized Nov. 10, 1861 in Deliceto, Foggia, Italy.
Her parents are Paolo Durante and Maria Mazza.
I am trying to find out if she ever came to the USA, or if she lived her live in Italy. Also any death information appreciated.
Thank ...
- 29 Sep 2019, 21:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Loubrado Villani
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1644
Loubrado Villani
Ciao a tutti!
I am searching for a birth record of my grandfather Loubrado Giovanni Baptista Villani, born 6/25/1895. He always said he was born in Waterbury CT, however no birth records are to be found at the CT state vital statistics office, Waterbury vital statistics office, CT state library ...
I am searching for a birth record of my grandfather Loubrado Giovanni Baptista Villani, born 6/25/1895. He always said he was born in Waterbury CT, however no birth records are to be found at the CT state vital statistics office, Waterbury vital statistics office, CT state library ...