This community is so helpful. Grazie Mille mmogno!
Already sent the letter, now to wait for the records
Search found 7 matches
- 30 Jan 2020, 21:17
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Asking for records of Bagnara Calabra
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2099
- 30 Jan 2020, 01:12
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Asking for records of Bagnara Calabra
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2099
Asking for records of Bagnara Calabra
Hello friends, I am almost ready to ask for the records of my italian ancestor. I found them on Antenati website from the Bagnara Calabra comune (Province of Reggio Calabria, Calabra Region).
I will ask for them using conventional physical letter. I already filled it, but I want to know what ...
I will ask for them using conventional physical letter. I already filled it, but I want to know what ...
- 29 Jan 2020, 19:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records of the same person?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1400
Re: Records of the same person?
Thanks T
- 23 Jan 2020, 19:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records of the same person?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1400
Re: Records of the same person?
The italian records, birth, pubblicazioni and marriage of my ggfather are from Bagnara Calabra.
The death record is from Argentina, and the records of my gfather where there are some data about him are from Argentina too.
Here is the link with all the records, in the same chronological order as ...
The death record is from Argentina, and the records of my gfather where there are some data about him are from Argentina too.
Here is the link with all the records, in the same chronological order as ...
- 23 Jan 2020, 00:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records of the same person?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1400
Records of the same person?
Hello friends, I am working on my italian citizenship by reconstruction. I want to know if the records I found in the Antenati website (birth, publication of marriage and marriage) belongs actually to my italian grand-grand father Carmelo Tripodi (the name he was know for in my country Argentina ...
- 22 Jan 2020, 20:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help reading birth act
- Replies: 2
- Views: 876
Re: Help reading birth act
Thanks Tessa78, solved!
- 12 Dec 2019, 09:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help reading birth act
- Replies: 2
- Views: 876
Help reading birth act
Hello friends, I am looking for my grand-grand father birth act on Antenati website, I already found the documents from his comune and his year of birth, but I can't understand them. I am going to check them all manually but I need to know how to read them. Could you help me with that please? Like ...