Search found 7 matches
- 09 Dec 2020, 05:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2608
Re: Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise
Oh my goodness, thank you!! I never got notifications for your posts. Wow!! I am speechless and so grateful! Thank you very, very much!!
- 27 Apr 2020, 08:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2608
Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise
Hello, I am looking for help in finding information on Raffaele Arcamone (born abt 1820) and his wife Maria Giuseppa D'Orto (born abt 1821). I believe they were born on the Island of Ischia. I am looking for their parents names and any records regarding their birth, marriage and/or death (the same ...
- 29 Jan 2020, 00:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help looking for Ancestors
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1755
Re: Help looking for Ancestors
I believe this is my GGFs birth record. Can someone translate it for me, please? I see his name Francesco Paolo Tanza & born in February of 1862. I cant read the writing to interpret anything else. Mother or Father, their ages/ occupations. The exact date of birth. I will take any info I can get ...
- 27 Jan 2020, 21:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help looking for Ancestors
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1755
Re: Help looking for Ancestors
Thank you so much Pippo!!
You have helped so much but did you come across anything for my GGM? Filomena De Luise from Casamicciola? I recently learned about Antenati but I am not very good at using it yet. I am learning though. I did find that Filomenas parents are Andrea De Luise & Pasqualina ...
You have helped so much but did you come across anything for my GGM? Filomena De Luise from Casamicciola? I recently learned about Antenati but I am not very good at using it yet. I am learning though. I did find that Filomenas parents are Andrea De Luise & Pasqualina ...
- 08 Jan 2020, 22:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Settefrati Fire
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1276
Settefrati Fire
Hello, I am looking for information about a fire in Settefrati that was in the last 1890's - early 1900's. My GGF Pasquale Farina & GGM Anoniette (Tamburro) Farina lost 10-12 of their children in that fire. I am trying to get any information about that I can or for guidance on how to find ...
- 05 Jan 2020, 22:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: De Luise and Tanza Ancestors
- Replies: 1
- Views: 965
De Luise and Tanza Ancestors
Hello, I am looking for help and/or information on my ancestors. I have names & DOB from American documents but am learning this information isnt always accurate.
Filomena De Luise born March 2, 1892 in Casamicciola. She arrived in the US on February 27, 1913 to NY on the Cedric (the last name on ...
Filomena De Luise born March 2, 1892 in Casamicciola. She arrived in the US on February 27, 1913 to NY on the Cedric (the last name on ...
- 05 Jan 2020, 04:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help looking for Ancestors
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1755
Help looking for Ancestors
Hello, I am looking for help and/or information on my ancestors. I have names & DOB from American documents but am learning this information isnt always accurate.
Filomena De Luise born March 2, 1892 in Casamicciola. She arrived in the US on February 27, 1913 to NY on the Cedric (the last name on ...
Filomena De Luise born March 2, 1892 in Casamicciola. She arrived in the US on February 27, 1913 to NY on the Cedric (the last name on ...