Thank you Angela. Caserta responded in 24 hours. The gave me a couple of documents to fill out and return. There is also a small payment. I appreciate your help.
Dennis
Search found 50 matches
- 14 Aug 2026, 22:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding a Name Change Record
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5423
- 13 Aug 2026, 14:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding a Name Change Record
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5423
Re: Finding a Name Change Record
Thank you. I will send to them today. I'm visiting Cervino for the first time soon and perhaps i could also visit an office in person. I know its a rather small town. I appreciate your help and will post the results of your suggestion.
Dennis
Dennis
- 10 Aug 2026, 12:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding a Name Change Record
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5423
Finding a Name Change Record
My Grandfather was born in Cervino as Francesco DeLucia. In 1910 his name was changed legally to Francesco DiLucia Sposito. I have researched and believe the Sposito goes back to his Grandfather and I also have an understanding of the Foundlings. I've attached the birth notice and i think the ...
- 22 Jul 2026, 22:38
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Visiting my Grandparents towns and need help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6694
Re: Visiting my Grandparents towns and need help
Thank you my friends. I have contacted Pro Loco as suggested and have my fingers crossed.
I have registered and approved on the two groups you have suggested: Sei di Maddaloni se and
Sei di Cervino se.
I'll let you know if anything comes of these things.
I have registered and approved on the two groups you have suggested: Sei di Maddaloni se and
Sei di Cervino se.
I'll let you know if anything comes of these things.
- 22 Jul 2026, 15:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Visiting my Grandparents towns and need help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6694
Re: Visiting my Grandparents towns and need help
I've been to Parma and loved it there. Wishing your Daughter the best on her trip.
- 21 Jul 2026, 21:15
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Visiting my Grandparents towns and need help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6694
Visiting my Grandparents towns and need help
I have located where my Grandparents were born and married. I am planning to visit in the fall of this year. My Grandfather was from Cervino and my Grandmother from Montedecoro (Maddaloni hamlet). They married and lived in Maddaloni before immigrating to the USA. I have their birth notice and civil ...
- 23 May 2026, 17:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding my Grandparents home, Church, relatives
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2446
Re: Finding my Grandparents home, Church, relatives
Thank you again. I have joined both groups. I sent a post and am awaiting approval.
Dennis
Dennis
- 22 May 2026, 18:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding my Grandparents home, Church, relatives
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2446
Re: Finding my Grandparents home, Church, relatives
OK, so much information. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I now have the exact address of my Grandfather at birth as 12 Via Prota in Cervino. I don't think that street exists anymore but it will provide me an area to visit. I will try to figure exactly which Church was used. I've not heard back from ...
- 21 May 2026, 20:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding my Grandparents home, Church, relatives
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2446
Re: Finding my Grandparents home, Church, relatives
Thanks to you guys so far I have contacted via email and Facebook Messenger Father Don Pasquale and hoping for a response. The DiNuzzo documents greatly help focusing on the family there. This is so amazing.
Dennis
Dennis
- 21 May 2026, 20:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding my Grandparents home, Church, relatives
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2446
Re: Finding my Grandparents home, Church, relatives
You are awesome! Thank you so much. I am looking forward to my visit there and hoping to even find some family. These documents are so helpful in filling in the blanks for me.
Dennnia
Dennnia
- 21 May 2026, 00:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding my Grandparents home, Church, relatives
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2446
Re: Finding my Grandparents home, Church, relatives
Thank you so much. I will try to make contact quickly. My sincere thanks.
Dennis
Dennis
- 20 May 2026, 22:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding my Grandparents home, Church, relatives
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2446
Finding my Grandparents home, Church, relatives
I planning a trip to Maddaloni and Cervino in the early Fall. Thanks to this forum I have gathered significant information about my Italian family. For my visit i was hoping for just a little more information if possible so I'm back seeking help.
My Grandfather was Francesco DeLucia on his birth ...
My Grandfather was Francesco DeLucia on his birth ...
- 27 Feb 2026, 20:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: My Grandparents Marriage information
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2698
Re: My Grandparents Marriage information
I do have a Family Search center close to me. Thank you again. I just didn't understand how they may have married around 1914 but their first child was born in 1920. Then they had 5 more children.
- 27 Feb 2026, 20:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: My Grandparents Marriage information
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2698
Re: My Grandparents Marriage information
Thank you for the information. I will use the previous posts in the future, i was not sure but thanks to you now I am.
- 24 Feb 2026, 23:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: My Grandparents Marriage information
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2698
My Grandparents Marriage information
I have written several times before and have always received great information back. I'm hoping this can finally give me some final Italian information about my Grandparents. My Grandfather was Francesco Antonio DeLucia born in Cervino in 1890.His Parents were Antonio and Maria Grazie Rivetti ...