I will look into this. Thank you darkhorse for your time and energy it is much appreciated.
Mike
Search found 26 matches
- 15 Mar 2022, 19:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: children of Maria Giovanne Ambra
- Replies: 5
- Views: 868
- 15 Mar 2022, 17:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: children of Maria Giovanne Ambra
- Replies: 5
- Views: 868
Re: children of Maria Giovanne Ambra
Thank you Tessa but the info I was looking for was about any children they had.
I do appreciate your effort. Thanks again. Mike
I do appreciate your effort. Thanks again. Mike
- 14 Mar 2022, 22:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: children of Maria Giovanne Ambra
- Replies: 5
- Views: 868
children of Maria Giovanne Ambra
Maria Giovanne Ambra married Giuseppe Marzullo in Marigliano on 12 May 1844.
I am trying to find any children they may have had. I have tried the records of
Marigliano and even Somma Vesuviano where Giuseppe was born but have come up empty.
Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you, Mike
I am trying to find any children they may have had. I have tried the records of
Marigliano and even Somma Vesuviano where Giuseppe was born but have come up empty.
Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you, Mike
- 07 Mar 2022, 21:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: death record
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1539
Re: death record
Thank you for the clearer record. Mike
- 07 Mar 2022, 15:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: death record
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1539
Re: death record
Thank you once again. Sorry the record was blurry, I am sure you find this often. The town she came from was Somma Vesuviano. Again I thank you for the interesting info. Mike
- 06 Mar 2022, 16:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: death record
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1539
Re: death record
Thank you so much. Enclosed is the copy of the record. Mike
- 05 Mar 2022, 23:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: death record
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1539
death record
Can someone tell me what A.G.P. means on a death record. I see it after the words figlio di (child of).
Could it meam orphan. Thank you for whatever you can tell me. Mike
Could it meam orphan. Thank you for whatever you can tell me. Mike
- 22 May 2021, 18:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record from Naples/Campania Region
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1272
Re: Birth Record from Naples/Campania Region
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 7.jpg.html
This should help. If you stick to the cite you could possibly find all your looking for.
Good hunting.
This should help. If you stick to the cite you could possibly find all your looking for.
Good hunting.
- 13 May 2021, 00:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco Simone
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1044
Re: Francesco Simone
I will start there. Thank you for your time
- 12 May 2021, 15:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco Simone
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1044
Francesco Simone
Looking for info for Francesco Simone or Simonini possibly from Galliano Italy.
He was married to Serafina Martinelli . That is all I know. Thank you in advance for any help.
He was married to Serafina Martinelli . That is all I know. Thank you in advance for any help.
- 12 Jan 2021, 17:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: death record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1323
Re: death record
I appreciate your info but it the death record I would reaally like to see. Thank you again
- 12 Jan 2021, 17:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: death record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1323
Re: death record
I know she was married May 1844 in Marigliano. That is all I have. Thank you.
- 10 Jan 2021, 17:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: death record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1323
death record
Looking for the death record for Maria Giovanna Ambra. Also any other info that may be available.
I know she was married to Giuseppe Marzullo and she was born in Marigliano. Thank you
I know she was married to Giuseppe Marzullo and she was born in Marigliano. Thank you
- 04 Jan 2021, 00:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: death record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 682
death record
Looking for info about the death of Giuseppe Marzullo in the
town of Marigliano sometime in 1880. His wife's name was
Carmela Auriemma. Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
Mike
town of Marigliano sometime in 1880. His wife's name was
Carmela Auriemma. Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
Mike
- 25 Dec 2020, 18:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merry Christmas
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1052
Re: Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to you and yours. Thank you for all you do.
Mike
Mike