ok great!thanks so much! i'll check into it tomorrow
Search found 8 matches
- 17 Dec 2020, 23:32
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cataforio - Reggio Calabria
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8518
Re: Cataforio - Reggio Calabria
ahh no wonder! :-p
ok great!thanks so much! i'll check into it tomorrow
ok great!thanks so much! i'll check into it tomorrow
- 17 Dec 2020, 21:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Megali - Mystery Man from Cardeto
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1611
Re: Megali - Mystery Man from Cardeto
Wow.. I was going the long qay i guess.. i even tried with the "trova i nomi" .. but I only found like.. one Demetrio - and it didn't match..
Also, would you know why you were able to find all those records- but we can't find the actual aact of birth for the First Demetrio? (we only have his act of ...
Also, would you know why you were able to find all those records- but we can't find the actual aact of birth for the First Demetrio? (we only have his act of ...
- 17 Dec 2020, 19:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cataforio - Reggio Calabria
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8518
Cataforio - Reggio Calabria
Hi! Not sure if this is where i should post this:
i'm trying to contact the town hall of Cataforio in Reggio Calabria.
Does anyone know how I can go about it? (For documents)
thanks!
i'm trying to contact the town hall of Cataforio in Reggio Calabria.
Does anyone know how I can go about it? (For documents)
thanks!
- 17 Dec 2020, 17:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frosolone - Want to find my great-grandmother
- Replies: 3
- Views: 830
Re: Frosolone - Want to find my great-grandmother
Thank you so much!
- 17 Dec 2020, 06:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Megali - Mystery Man from Cardeto
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1611
Re: Megali - Mystery Man from Cardeto
Wow thank you so much!
I'm trying to figure out who is who..
#1. Demetrio Megali had a son (also Demetrio Megali)-- if we find his birth certificate, that would help with knowing the date of birth for the "first" Demetrio right? -
#2. How did you find that information so fast?? I've been going ...
I'm trying to figure out who is who..
#1. Demetrio Megali had a son (also Demetrio Megali)-- if we find his birth certificate, that would help with knowing the date of birth for the "first" Demetrio right? -
#2. How did you find that information so fast?? I've been going ...
- 16 Dec 2020, 22:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Megali - Mystery Man from Cardeto
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1611
Megali - Mystery Man from Cardeto
Hi!
Looking for any information at all about my husband's great grandfather.
He was born in Cardeto and died in Rome.
Don't know date of birth... maybe died around 1924?
Married to Emilia Corizza (no info on her either) :-(
His name was Demetrio Megali.
They also had a son named Demetrio Megali ...
Looking for any information at all about my husband's great grandfather.
He was born in Cardeto and died in Rome.
Don't know date of birth... maybe died around 1924?
Married to Emilia Corizza (no info on her either) :-(
His name was Demetrio Megali.
They also had a son named Demetrio Megali ...
- 14 Dec 2020, 02:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pontelandolfo to USA - Great grandfather
- Replies: 2
- Views: 689
Pontelandolfo to USA - Great grandfather
Hi ** I'm going to have a few questions on this forum! ;-) Seems like we have a lot of mysteries in the family hehe
My great-grandfather left his wife and children in Italy and went to America (i think Connecticut..) although he is presumably buried in the Bronx NY though.
I just wanted to find out ...
My great-grandfather left his wife and children in Italy and went to America (i think Connecticut..) although he is presumably buried in the Bronx NY though.
I just wanted to find out ...
- 14 Dec 2020, 01:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frosolone - Want to find my great-grandmother
- Replies: 3
- Views: 830
Frosolone - Want to find my great-grandmother
Hi!
I'm looking for my great-grandmother. She died when my grandmother was only 4 years old.. and I would love to show her her mother's birth certificate/wedding... anything at all. I would appreciate trying to find any information possible. I've tried through some other italian archive sites, but ...
I'm looking for my great-grandmother. She died when my grandmother was only 4 years old.. and I would love to show her her mother's birth certificate/wedding... anything at all. I would appreciate trying to find any information possible. I've tried through some other italian archive sites, but ...