Frosolone - Want to find my great-grandmother

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
jennifer.nozz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 14 Dec 2020, 00:42

Frosolone - Want to find my great-grandmother

Post by jennifer.nozz »

Hi!

I'm looking for my great-grandmother. She died when my grandmother was only 4 years old.. and I would love to show her her mother's birth certificate/wedding... anything at all. I would appreciate trying to find any information possible. I've tried through some other italian archive sites, but to no avail...

Her name was Domenica D'Alessandro.
Born maybe around 1910.. .died around 1942 (give or take 1-2 years). * can we ever find out what she died from?
Married Giovanni Di Nezza (He remarried about a year later) in Frosolone, Molise/isernia ** I would assume she was born there too?**
Had 3 children: Annunziata ( b.1934), Michele and Maria (b. 1938).

I think her father's name was Felice D'Alessandro and mother Annunziata...
Would be ever so grateful for some help! Thank you!!
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Frosolone - Want to find my great-grandmother

Post by erudita74 »

Try sending an email to the town of Frosolone to see if someone there can confirm that she was born there. Email address below, but be forewarned that some towns never reply:

info@comune.frosolone.is.it

Rarely do Italian records give a cause of death, if she died in Italy.

Erudita
jennifer.nozz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 14 Dec 2020, 00:42

Re: Frosolone - Want to find my great-grandmother

Post by jennifer.nozz »

Thank you so much!
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Frosolone - Want to find my great-grandmother

Post by erudita74 »

You're very welcome. Hope you have success.
Erudita
Post Reply