Search found 8 matches

by Carolinalaska
22 Nov 2021, 21:31
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Civil records changed in 1900?
Replies: 8
Views: 5939

Re: Civil records changed in 1900?

Ann, I have looked at your site and may contact you at some point for further help, thanks.

Mmogno, Thanks for this suggestion. I have copies of the photos of both birth certificates, no mention of matrimony on either of them.
by Carolinalaska
19 Nov 2021, 06:20
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Civil records changed in 1900?
Replies: 8
Views: 5939

Re: Civil records changed in 1900?

Thank you for the email addresses. I will get to work composing a request in Italian, using the sample letters pages (which are great!)

Today I visited the Family History Library here in my town. The person who assisted me finally agreed, after a very thorough search, that the marriage record I am ...
by Carolinalaska
15 Nov 2021, 21:58
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Civil records changed in 1900?
Replies: 8
Views: 5939

Re: Civil records changed in 1900?

Thank you for this and for your reply to my earlier post, both are very helpful. I did see that there were dates later than 1899 on Family Search, but they disappeared ("page does not exist") when I tried to see them online. I will pay a visit to the local LDS research library here in Anchorage to ...
by Carolinalaska
14 Nov 2021, 00:34
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Civil records changed in 1900?
Replies: 8
Views: 5939

Civil records changed in 1900?

Can anyone tell me what happened to civil records in Campobasso in 1900 such that the smaller commune records for births and marriages stop in 1899? For instance, for Duronia, the commune record ends, so it must be kept somewhere else. Where are the records from 1900 onwards? Would appreciate any ...
by Carolinalaska
11 Nov 2021, 19:35
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Help finding marriage records for Duronia post 1899?
Replies: 1
Views: 1618

Help finding marriage records for Duronia post 1899?

I am looking for marriage record of Onofrio DiNucci and Margherita Mariannina De Vincenzo, in Duronia, possibly on March 20, 1905.

Does anyone know where or if the Duronia marriage records for 1900 - 1906 might be found online? I have checked the matrimonial indices on Antenati for the late 1800's ...
by Carolinalaska
10 Nov 2021, 07:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for birth and marriage records for Onofrio DiNucci, Campobasso
Replies: 2
Views: 1092

Re: Looking for birth and marriage records for Onofrio DiNucci, Campobasso

Second update in case there is help out there. I have found Mariana De Vincenzo's birth certificate. Now the only missing piece is the marriage record for her and her spouse Onofrio DiNucci. I cannot find online records of matrimony in Duronia past 1899, and the couple do not appear in the indices ...
by Carolinalaska
09 Nov 2021, 06:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for birth and marriage records for Onofrio DiNucci, Campobasso
Replies: 2
Views: 1092

Re: Looking for birth and marriage records for Onofrio DiNucci, Campobasso

Here is an update. I was able to locate both Onofrio and his wife on separate ships into Ellis Island, and I found Onofrio's birth record in the online Italian civil archives. However, his wife Mariana De (or Di) Vincenzo gives her birthplace as Doronia, and there are no separate records for that ...
by Carolinalaska
08 Nov 2021, 05:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for birth and marriage records for Onofrio DiNucci, Campobasso
Replies: 2
Views: 1092

Looking for birth and marriage records for Onofrio DiNucci, Campobasso

Hello all, I am new to this forum. My family are looking for birth and marriage records for Onofrio DiNucci, possibly born in Campobasso in 1881, but more likely in Civitanova del Sannio, Isernia, Molise. His Ellis Island arrival record favors the second location. He married Mariana Devincenza (or ...