Dear Italian Genealogy Community,
I am researching one of my maternal ancestors, Angelina Di Meglio , who was born in 1865 . According to her children’s birth records in Chile, she was French and married Raffaele Graziano Lanziotti , born in Casali del Manco (Trenta, Cosenza, Italy) in 1856 ...
Search found 28 matches
- 09 Mar 2025, 19:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: [b]Request for Assistance in Tracing the Ancestry of Angelina Di Meglio and Raffaele Graziano Lanziotti[/b]
- Replies: 1
- Views: 742
- 09 Mar 2025, 18:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: [b]Request for Assistance in Locating the Birth and Marriage Certificates of Triestina Isabella Anastasia Delfino[/b]
- Replies: 2
- Views: 757
[b]Request for Assistance in Locating the Birth and Marriage Certificates of Triestina Isabella Anastasia Delfino[/b]
Dear Genealogy Community,
I am currently researching my family history and need help finding the birth certificate and marriage certificate of Triestina Isabella Anastasia Delfino. Despite extensive searches, I have been unable to locate these records, and I would greatly appreciate any guidance or ...
I am currently researching my family history and need help finding the birth certificate and marriage certificate of Triestina Isabella Anastasia Delfino. Despite extensive searches, I have been unable to locate these records, and I would greatly appreciate any guidance or ...
- 03 Jul 2024, 16:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dove e Jeronimo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 391
Re: Dove e Jeronimo
About his marriage and death records
- 03 Jul 2024, 16:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lanziotti
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1396
Re: Lanziotti
I’m sorry, angiolina was born on France in 1865, according with the birth records of his son in Chile: Fernando Lanziotti, also Raffaele was born in 1856 in Trento, he got married with Angelina around of 1885 to 1893 where? Idk. In 1928 raffaele got married again because Angelina’s death
- 03 Jul 2024, 15:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lanziotti
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1396
Re: Lanziotti
The Raffaele is Ok, but angelina is not
- 03 Jul 2024, 14:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dove e Jeronimo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 391
Dove e Jeronimo
Hey, my ñame is Rodrigo andI am looking for information about an uncle of my grandfather: GERONIMO SANGUINETTI QUEIROLO, who was born in Valparaiso in 1899 and disappeared in 1919, he appeared as an heir to a will, he lives with his family, in Vallenar, Concepción, Valparaiso, Chile. Son of ...
- 03 Jul 2024, 14:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lanziotti
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1396
Lanziotti
Salve, my name is Rodrigo and I’m looking about the birth place of my ancestor: ANGELINA DI MEGLIO, born on 1865 in France and married with RAFFAELE GRAZIANO LANZIOTTI, who was born on 1864 in TRENTA, COSENZA, they immigrated to chile and there they have 2 CHILDs: GUILLERMO AND FERNANDO, also they ...
- 13 Feb 2024, 23:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: researching about Rafaele Lanziotti
- Replies: 5
- Views: 749
Re: researching about Rafaele Lanziotti
Lui è nato il 24 Ottobre, 1854 . He married twice, the first wedding with Angelina Demeglio But I dont know the place either date, I know about his second weddings in Talcahuano
- 13 Feb 2024, 07:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: researching about Rafaele Lanziotti
- Replies: 5
- Views: 749
researching about Rafaele Lanziotti
Hey, im looking info about Rafael/Raffaele Lanziotti/Lanciotti, he lived in Chile, in talcahuano, Santiago and Talca, but he passed away in talcahuano at the year 1939, in the marriage registration, said he was born on Fesche/Fesce was son of Miguel Lanziotti and Carolina Campana, and he was married ...
- 19 Jul 2023, 02:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ulderico Martini’s looking
- Replies: 1
- Views: 474
Ulderico Martini’s looking
Salve, im looking for new info about the birth place of my avo ULDERICO MARTINI, according to his death certificate, he died at the age of 45, in 1908, in Rio de Jaineiro, Brasil and the names of his parents are PEDRO MARTINI and JOSEPHA MARTINI, he was born on Fiorenze, Italia (not said the exact ...
- 20 Jan 2023, 15:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ULDERIGO MARTINI
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1177
Re: ULDERIGO MARTINI
Thanks Suanj, but How do u know that ulderigo was a goldsmith?
- 20 Jan 2023, 04:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ULDERIGO MARTINI
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1177
Re: ULDERIGO MARTINI
thanks suanj, but I was looking into birth's records of Firenze, but I didn't found anything.... he wasn't born there.
atte
ras
atte
ras
- 07 Jan 2023, 06:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ULDERIGO MARTINI
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1177
ULDERIGO MARTINI
Saluti a tutti, I’m Alonso and I’m looking for more information about one of my great-grandparents, his name is Ulderigo Martini, he was born in 1865 aprox. But I’m a little bit confused about where was Ulderigo born, but I found a Martini’s Family from Sanremo, Imperia, Italia and I think he was ...
- 26 Jun 2022, 08:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: QUEIROLO SALVATORE
- Replies: 3
- Views: 765
Re: QUEIROLO SALVATORE
Yes, they were born in italy but emigrated to chile…
- 25 Jun 2022, 05:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: QUEIROLO SALVATORE
- Replies: 3
- Views: 765
QUEIROLO SALVATORE
Ciao a tutti!! I’m helping to my girlfriend to find more information about her Italian great-grandparents, but I couldn't find anything else, it would be very helpful if someone could help me… the names are SALVATORE QUEIROLO born in 1878, Genova/Rapallo, son of GIOVANNI QUEIROLO and TERESA ROSSI ...