researching about Rafaele Lanziotti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
raesantti
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 28
Joined: 10 Jan 2022, 01:18

researching about Rafaele Lanziotti

Post by raesantti »

Hey, im looking info about Rafael/Raffaele Lanziotti/Lanciotti, he lived in Chile, in talcahuano, Santiago and Talca, but he passed away in talcahuano at the year 1939, in the marriage registration, said he was born on Fesche/Fesce was son of Miguel Lanziotti and Carolina Campana, and he was married with Angelina Demeglio/Dimeglio, who was from France, but in Rafael`s death record, it said he was from Argelia, but I don't know if its a mistake or not, I hope can you help,

my best,

Rod
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: researching about Rafaele Lanziotti

Post by Tessa78 »

Approximate year of birth? year of marriage? Place of Marriage?

T.
raesantti
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 28
Joined: 10 Jan 2022, 01:18

Re: researching about Rafaele Lanziotti

Post by raesantti »

Lui è nato il 24 Ottobre, 1854 . He married twice, the first wedding with Angelina Demeglio But I dont know the place either date, I know about his second weddings in Talcahuano
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: researching about Rafaele Lanziotti

Post by Tessa78 »

There is no town or village that I can find with the name Fesche/Fesce.
The only "connection" to this name is the Fesch Museum in Corsica.

Likewise, I cannot identify the town/village you reference from the death record as Argelia.

Maybe others here can help to identify his possible place of birth.

EDIT TO ADD:
Here is a link to the Haute-Corse, France archives for a town called Felce. Perhaps this is the place?
http://archives.corsedusud.fr/Internet_ ... eFrame.asp

T.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: researching about Rafaele Lanziotti

Post by Tessa78 »

FYI - The Haute-Corse link above is for vital records on the Northern part of Corsica.

T.
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: researching about Rafaele Lanziotti

Post by PippoM »

Tessa78 wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 18:07
Likewise, I cannot identify the town/village you reference from the death record as Argelia.
Hi Tessa,
I think he means Algeria ("Argelia" in Spanish)
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Post Reply