Search found 5 matches
- 08 Jun 2025, 02:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth date
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6799
Re: Looking for birth date
Thank you very much for all this information! Much appreciated.
- 07 Jun 2025, 01:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth date
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6799
Looking for birth date
I'm searching for an ancestor from Sammichele di Bari named Giuseppe Antonio Miccolis. He arrived in NY on April 25, 1912. He was recorded as being 7 years old at the time. His name was changed to Colie around the same time. His parents were Oronzo and Maria (Sicoli) Miccolis from Sammichele di Bari ...
- 13 Jan 2024, 01:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for parents names
- Replies: 1
- Views: 354
Looking for parents names
I have two documents I was able to find online but I can't make out what most of it says. I'm trying to find out the names of the parents to expand my Family Tree. I have my great-grandparent's names as Oronzo Miccolis and Maria Sicoli? I believe one document is a birth certificate and the other may ...
- 10 Jun 2022, 19:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for lost Italian ancestors
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1157
Searching for lost Italian ancestors
Hello-
I've been stuck in my Family Tree for some time on my grandmother's family. Most of my grandmother's siblings were born in Massachusetts, USA including my grandmother. Her 3 brothers and two parents are difficult to find in Sicily Italy.
Her father Lorenzo Nicholesi born about 1880 died in ...
I've been stuck in my Family Tree for some time on my grandmother's family. Most of my grandmother's siblings were born in Massachusetts, USA including my grandmother. Her 3 brothers and two parents are difficult to find in Sicily Italy.
Her father Lorenzo Nicholesi born about 1880 died in ...
- 02 Apr 2022, 01:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1318
Looking for Italian Ancestors
Hi, I have been stuck finding my grandmother's parents since 1989. I heard they were from Sicily. Their last name changed to Nicholas coming to the USA in 1910. I believe it was originally Nicolis/Nickolas.
I found Lawrence Nicholas for USA but also saw Lorenzo on a census, which may have also been ...
I found Lawrence Nicholas for USA but also saw Lorenzo on a census, which may have also been ...