Search found 26 matches
- 27 Mar 2025, 17:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2145
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
Thank you so much carinamon. Yes, Ancestry gives me several Palange families. I hope I can find the real info. Grazie again! 
- 10 Mar 2025, 15:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2145
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
Hi again. "This" Filomena Palange is the wrong one. The one I have in my tree was still alive in later years, I believe, but I could be wrong. Diane
- 09 Mar 2025, 23:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2145
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
Grazie again for trying. I'm on Ancestry so maybe I'll get a hint soon. 
- 08 Mar 2025, 21:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2145
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
Grazie Farassino! I don't know where either one died but I'm guessing Jelsi, Campobasso. I don't think they ever came to the U.S.
- 08 Mar 2025, 15:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2145
LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
Ciao! Can you tell me the date of death and place of death for: Giuseppe Antonio Palange DOB 17 Jan 1830 and his spouse Marianna Serena or Sereno DOB Abt 1831, both probably born in Jelsi, Campobasso. Grazie!
Diane
Diane
- 07 Mar 2025, 16:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FELLI/PALANGE
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22788
PALANGE
Ciao! Can you tell me the date of death and place of death for: Giuseppe Antonio Palange DOB 17 Jan 1830 and his spouse Marianna Serena or Sereno DOB Abt 1831, both probably born in Jelsi, Campobasso. Grazie! 
Diane
Diane
- 16 Nov 2024, 22:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3339
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua250589/LzezGKQ
Rosaria Cavallo, born 3 June 1882 in Galdo, Salerno, to parents Francesco Cavallo, 30, and Maddalena Di Iorio.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-C9PR-TKQT?view=index&personArk=%2Fark%3A%2F61903%2F1%3A1%3AJFWF-3PB ...
- 16 Nov 2024, 22:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3339
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
Thank you so much for taking the time to get this info for me. I was able to add to the Family Tree. Diane :)
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua250589/LzezGKQ
Rosaria Cavallo, born 3 June 1882 in Galdo, Salerno, to parents Francesco Cavallo, 30, and Maddalena Di Iorio.
https ...
- 16 Nov 2024, 20:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3339
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
Thank you so much for taking the time to get this info for me. Unfortunately, I can't get into the bottom 2 you shared. I clicked on "Facebook" but nothing happens and that's the only way I could have connected to see the articles. Diane :)
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an ...
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an ...
- 15 Nov 2024, 15:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3339
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
Thank you so much for the information Tessa! I really appreciate it. I will save it. Have a wonderful day. :)
Here is the birth of Rosaria Cavallo in Galdo in 1882 (Salerno)
#17
Dated 4 June 1882 - birth on 3 June
Father: Francesco Cavallo, 30, plowman (bifolco)
Mother: Maddalena Di Iorio, his ...
Here is the birth of Rosaria Cavallo in Galdo in 1882 (Salerno)
#17
Dated 4 June 1882 - birth on 3 June
Father: Francesco Cavallo, 30, plowman (bifolco)
Mother: Maddalena Di Iorio, his ...
- 30 Oct 2024, 20:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3339
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
Hi Vincenzo! Yes, my Nonna Helen's mother was Rosaria (Rose) so we have to be related. This makes me so happy. I haven't been on here since June 2024. Thank you for responding. Helen was my dad's mother. Since they all passed away there's no one to ask where her family was from in Italy. :D Would ...
- 13 Feb 2024, 19:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3339
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
I'm not positive Tessa. There's no one left in my family to verify any of this but I think my nonna's father was Antonio and they named a son Anthony and I think her mother was Rose so it looks like they're my great grandparents. I don't know what occupation Antonio had. Thank you Tessa. :)
Is ...
Is ...
- 11 Feb 2024, 21:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Relative in Calabria? (Chimento)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2285
Re: Relative in Calabria? (Chimento)
Yes! This was Helen, my Nonna. Grazie PippoM!
- 11 Feb 2024, 20:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3339
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
Grazie Parker! It's so cool to read the documents. I wish I had actual photos of my family but they have been really hard to get.
- 11 Feb 2024, 16:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3339
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
Oh my goodness! Thank you sooooo much Tessa.
This is remarkable. I didn't know any of this info. Grazie! Have a wonderful day.