Diane
LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
-
DianeSMeng
- Rookie

- Posts: 26
- Joined: 17 Jul 2022, 22:16
LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
Ciao! Can you tell me the date of death and place of death for: Giuseppe Antonio Palange DOB 17 Jan 1830 and his spouse Marianna Serena or Sereno DOB Abt 1831, both probably born in Jelsi, Campobasso. Grazie!
Diane
Diane
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
Ciao.
Link to the family tree just to have a broader picture of the person you’re referring to:
https://www.familysearch.org/en/tree/pe ... s/9WJZ-B58
In which country was he supposed to have died?
Link to the family tree just to have a broader picture of the person you’re referring to:
https://www.familysearch.org/en/tree/pe ... s/9WJZ-B58
In which country was he supposed to have died?
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
Marianna Serena was born in Ielsi on 8 September 1830. #59
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 66/LoRg8GG
Birth act of Giuseppe Antonio Palange (not available on the tree). #6
Born on 16 January 1830
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 66/wjvVnZv
Their wedding. Promessa on 4 October 1851, celebrated on 7 December same year. #23
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 08/0213jqX
Waiting for your comments on Giuseppe Antonio’s death.
Do you know when Marianna died?
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 66/LoRg8GG
Birth act of Giuseppe Antonio Palange (not available on the tree). #6
Born on 16 January 1830
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 66/wjvVnZv
Their wedding. Promessa on 4 October 1851, celebrated on 7 December same year. #23
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 08/0213jqX
Waiting for your comments on Giuseppe Antonio’s death.
Do you know when Marianna died?
-
DianeSMeng
- Rookie

- Posts: 26
- Joined: 17 Jul 2022, 22:16
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
Grazie Farassino! I don't know where either one died but I'm guessing Jelsi, Campobasso. I don't think they ever came to the U.S.
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
Apparently, when their daughter Filomena dies on 5 June 1898 Giuseppe Antonio and Marianna are both still alive. #41
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 55/wOj6GOG
Couldn’t find either of them between 1898 and 1910 when the online records stop.
Therefore, if they died in Jelsi it was after 1910.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 55/wOj6GOG
Couldn’t find either of them between 1898 and 1910 when the online records stop.
Therefore, if they died in Jelsi it was after 1910.
-
DianeSMeng
- Rookie

- Posts: 26
- Joined: 17 Jul 2022, 22:16
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
Grazie again for trying. I'm on Ancestry so maybe I'll get a hint soon. 
-
DianeSMeng
- Rookie

- Posts: 26
- Joined: 17 Jul 2022, 22:16
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
Hi again. "This" Filomena Palange is the wrong one. The one I have in my tree was still alive in later years, I believe, but I could be wrong. Diane
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
The Palange family name appeared in the United States during the early 20th century. Census data from 1920 shows several Palange families residing in states like New York and Pennsylvania.
Sprunked
Sprunked
-
DianeSMeng
- Rookie

- Posts: 26
- Joined: 17 Jul 2022, 22:16
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON PALANGE FAMILY
Thank you so much carinamon. Yes, Ancestry gives me several Palange families. I hope I can find the real info. Grazie again! 

