Search found 12 matches
- 09 Sep 2024, 21:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: 1914 Marriage records
- Replies: 8
- Views: 964
Re: 1914 Marriage records
Thank you. On the birth act can you tell the street / house number?
- 08 Sep 2024, 00:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: 1914 Marriage records
- Replies: 8
- Views: 964
Re: 1914 Marriage records
Thank you so much.
- 07 Sep 2024, 21:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: 1914 Marriage records
- Replies: 8
- Views: 964
1914 Marriage records
I am trying to locate marriage records for Giovanni Stinziani and his wife Giovanna Cece. They were married May 21, 1914 in either Trivento, Campbasso or Pietracupa, Campobasso. Any help is appreciated.
- 09 Mar 2024, 14:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating Atti Di Morte Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 447
Re: Need help translating Atti Di Morte Record
Thank you so much Angela. I appreciate the tip and the assistance!
- 09 Mar 2024, 01:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating Atti Di Morte Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 447
Need help translating Atti Di Morte Record
Hello I have attached the death record for my great grandfather Antonio Ilario who was married to Beatrice Sabatino. I need assistance reading the record as I am not fluent in Italian. Thank you so much.
Year :1945
Morti
Stato civile italiano > Rotondi
Stored by: Archivio di Stato di Avellino ...
Year :1945
Morti
Stato civile italiano > Rotondi
Stored by: Archivio di Stato di Avellino ...
- 03 Feb 2024, 23:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Bernardino Venditto
- Replies: 4
- Views: 693
Re: Searching for Bernardino Venditto
Thank you. This is extremely helpful to me.
- 03 Feb 2024, 23:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Bernardino Venditto
- Replies: 5
- Views: 607
Re: Searching for Bernardino Venditto
If you have time I'd love the help. I have not yet mastered Italian birth records - can you tell me the address of where Bernardino was born?
I appreciate this. Thank you again.
I appreciate this. Thank you again.
- 03 Feb 2024, 21:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Bernardino Venditto
- Replies: 5
- Views: 607
Re: Searching for Bernardino Venditto
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
- 03 Feb 2024, 20:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Bernardino Venditto
- Replies: 5
- Views: 607
Searching for Bernardino Venditto
Hello,
I am finding it difficult to find information on my grandfather Bernardino Venditto. He was born on June 8, 1888 or 89. He was born in Italy. His alien registration card says he was born in Sora, Naples and his naturalization papers say he was born in Sora, Italy. He immigrated to America ...
I am finding it difficult to find information on my grandfather Bernardino Venditto. He was born on June 8, 1888 or 89. He was born in Italy. His alien registration card says he was born in Sora, Naples and his naturalization papers say he was born in Sora, Italy. He immigrated to America ...
- 03 Feb 2024, 20:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Bernardino Venditto
- Replies: 4
- Views: 693
Searching for Bernardino Venditto
Hello,
I am finding it difficult to find information on my grandfather Bernardino Venditto. He was born on June 8, 1888 or 89. He was born in Italy. His alien registration card says he was born in Sora, Naples and his naturalization papers say he was born in Sora, Italy. He immigrated to America ...
I am finding it difficult to find information on my grandfather Bernardino Venditto. He was born on June 8, 1888 or 89. He was born in Italy. His alien registration card says he was born in Sora, Naples and his naturalization papers say he was born in Sora, Italy. He immigrated to America ...
- 20 Sep 2023, 19:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating birth record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 401
Re: Help translating birth record
Thank you so much. You have helped me so much.
- 18 Sep 2023, 16:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating birth record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 401
Help translating birth record
Hello, I have attached two images (they were split in the registry book onto separate pages.)
This is my grandmother Lucia Ilario. I believe her birth date is 13 December 1898. Her father is Antonio Ilario. The rest I am at a loss. Does it tell the address of Antonio or Lucia's mother name? Thanks ...
This is my grandmother Lucia Ilario. I believe her birth date is 13 December 1898. Her father is Antonio Ilario. The rest I am at a loss. Does it tell the address of Antonio or Lucia's mother name? Thanks ...