Search found 11 matches
- 13 Nov 2024, 07:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with birthdate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 841
Re: help with birthdate
great thank you so much!
- 13 Nov 2024, 07:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with birthdate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 841
Re: help with birthdate
I believe these are the next 2 pages for the written out version.
- 13 Nov 2024, 05:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with birthdate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 841
Re: help with birthdate
oh wow sigh of relief. If you don't mind, where exactly does it say the 22? Because I thought it said 27 in his stato civile for marriage records and I was confused.
- 13 Nov 2024, 03:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with birthdate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 841
help with birthdate
Can someone double-check these documents to confirm when my ancestor Rocco Malfa was born? I'm pretty sure it says January 27, 1883, but I saw somewhere else where it said January 22, 1883. I'm not sure if maybe one was the actual birthdate and the other was when it was recorded/registered since I ...
- 03 Feb 2024, 22:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of marriage records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1040
Re: Translation of marriage records
thank you so much! not sure if you'd know but would the birth extract for Rocco used in this marriage allegati be able to be used for dual citizenship purposes if I could not find his birth record? I have hers but his is challenging to find, so I wasn't sure if this could also be used.
- 03 Feb 2024, 06:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of marriage records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1040
Translation of marriage records
I'm still looking for the birth record of my 2nd great-grandfather Rocco Malfa but found his marriage record. Was wondering if anyone could give a quick summary of what the documents are and if you could translate any part mentioning Rocco Malfa and his birthplace if possible. I posted the images on ...
- 12 Dec 2023, 22:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: trying to find birth record of Rocco Malfa from 1880s
- Replies: 1
- Views: 484
Re: trying to find birth record of Rocco Malfa from 1880s
**This topic was delayed in getting approved and I have found the information since then. Thanks**
- 12 Dec 2023, 22:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for help locating Rocco Malfa from Sicily
- Replies: 2
- Views: 642
Re: Looking for help locating Rocco Malfa from Sicily
Hi thanks, I already found the info I needed, the original post was delayed in getting approved. Giovnnina was actually from Scoglitti which is part of the Ragusa province which is where I found most of their info, between there and Siracusa area where their marriage records were processed. Thanks.
- 03 Dec 2023, 11:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for help locating Rocco Malfa from Sicily
- Replies: 2
- Views: 642
Looking for help locating Rocco Malfa from Sicily
I'm looking for some records (birth/marriage, etc) for my 2nd-great grandfather: Rocco Malfa.
Unfortunately, not a ton is known about him except he was born in 1883 (most likely in Sicily in either Ragusa or Agrigento province) and was married to Giovannina Sigona (marriage date/year unknown, but ...
Unfortunately, not a ton is known about him except he was born in 1883 (most likely in Sicily in either Ragusa or Agrigento province) and was married to Giovannina Sigona (marriage date/year unknown, but ...
- 30 Nov 2023, 00:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: were middle names common/documented in late 1800s?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 603
were middle names common/documented in late 1800s?
I've been trying to research my 2nd-great grandfather Rocco Malfa who we believe was born in 1883 in Sicily. I've been going through birth records and military records since all men needed to enlist, but can't find anything. I started wondering if 'Rocco' was perhaps a middle name and he went by ...
- 28 Nov 2023, 10:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: trying to find birth record of Rocco Malfa from 1880s
- Replies: 1
- Views: 484
trying to find birth record of Rocco Malfa from 1880s
I'm looking for some records (birth/marriage, etc) for my 2nd-great grandfather: Rocco Malfa.
Unfortunately, not a ton is known about him except he was born in 1883 (most likely in Sicily in either Ragusa or Agrigento province) and was married to Giovannina Sigona (marriage date/year unknown ...
Unfortunately, not a ton is known about him except he was born in 1883 (most likely in Sicily in either Ragusa or Agrigento province) and was married to Giovannina Sigona (marriage date/year unknown ...