Hi all. I'm trying to find any information about Mario Maffi. He was a doctor of tropical medicine. I think he was born in 1909 in Milan. He worked in Somalia in the 1950s. He was the son of Fabrizio Maffi and Milli Maffi.
I have searched through the birth records in the online Milan Archive and can ...
Search found 4 matches
- 02 Apr 2025, 20:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Mario Maffi.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1212
- 07 Oct 2024, 13:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dr Mario Maffi
- Replies: 3
- Views: 589
Re: Dr Mario Maffi
I tried to look at birth registers but the only ones I could find were scans of individual pages, some of which were barely legible. They also seem to be split in sub-groups for different parts of Milan.
I have looked on antenati.cultura.gov.it , search.nation.online and ancestry.com and have tried ...
I have looked on antenati.cultura.gov.it , search.nation.online and ancestry.com and have tried ...
- 06 Oct 2024, 16:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dr Mario Maffi
- Replies: 3
- Views: 589
Dr Mario Maffi
Dr Mario Maffi. Specialised in Tropical Medicine.
Possibly born in Milan in 1909?
Worked abroad in Somalia amongst other places.
In 1986 lived at "Via Lombardia 72, 16030 Cavi (GE), Italy"
Any information about him would be gratefully received.
Possibly born in Milan in 1909?
Worked abroad in Somalia amongst other places.
In 1986 lived at "Via Lombardia 72, 16030 Cavi (GE), Italy"
Any information about him would be gratefully received.
- 20 Sep 2024, 20:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for biographical info
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3116
Looking for biographical info
Hi all,
I'm trying to find information about a Doctor Mario Maffi. He was a specialist in Tropical Medicine in the 1940's onwards. He might have been born in Milan in 1909 but I haven't been able to verify that. He published a number of medical papers during his life but I'd like to know more about ...
I'm trying to find information about a Doctor Mario Maffi. He was a specialist in Tropical Medicine in the 1940's onwards. He might have been born in Milan in 1909 but I haven't been able to verify that. He published a number of medical papers during his life but I'd like to know more about ...