Searching for Mario Maffi.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
PomJon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 Sep 2024, 20:20

Searching for Mario Maffi.

Post by PomJon »

Hi all. I'm trying to find any information about Mario Maffi. He was a doctor of tropical medicine. I think he was born in 1909 in Milan. He worked in Somalia in the 1950s. He was the son of Fabrizio Maffi and Milli Maffi.
I have searched through the birth records in the online Milan Archive and can't find a trace of him. He published several medical papers which I have seen. Any information about him would be gratefully received.
Danip
Elite
Elite
Posts: 295
Joined: 29 Aug 2024, 14:52

Re: Searching for Mario Maffi.

Post by Danip »

I can do personally researches in Milan.
Please contact me.
Alonsoyce
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 Feb 2025, 17:10

Re: Searching for Mario Maffi.

Post by Alonsoyce »

PomJon wrote: 02 Apr 2025, 20:18 Hi all. I'm trying to find any information about Mario Maffi. He was a doctor of tropical medicine. I think he was born in 1909 in Milan. He worked in Somalia in the 1950s. He was the son of Fabrizio Maffi and Milli Maffi.
I have searched through the birth records in the online Milan Archive and can't find a trace of him. He published several medical papers which I have seen. Any information about him would be gratefully received.
Have you tried reaching out to any medical archives or institutions that focus on tropical medicine?
Post Reply