Just following your lead. Great finds...
T.
PS - Can you take a look at the pasquale-scafati request - looking for Battaglia? I think it's in this forum... Not having much luck...maybe need more info?
Virginia wrote:#720 E. New York Avenue (1915 NY Census) address is also the Tepedino family I'm searching. Vincenzo and Carmela brought their sons, Frank and Tony to US, but not sure of the date, probably around 1890. There are several Vincenzo Tepedinos and the records seem to give conflicting information. I was able to locate the marriage of Vincenzo and Carmela Mar 20 1879, and am hoping I am translating the record correctly.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... :213348301
img 15
Tepedino Vincenzo Rivellesi Maria Carmela 13 Numero img 15
20 venti Marzo March
Vincenzo age 20 son (figlio) of (deceased) Antonio and Michelina Chirolla
2)Maria Carmela Rivellese age 21 figlia of (deceased) Michele and Caterina Cavoli
Son, Francesco:
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... :213399101
Tepedino, Francesco Saverio
I think the father, Vincenzo Tepedino was 27 ventisette and a farmer *(contadino)
born at 10:16 (8:05 was time of declaration) a.m. 5th day (cinque) of June
However, there seems to be a discrepancy, as time of birth seems to be later than time of declaration
Via Corno ?? not sure if I'm reading that street right....no number, so it was probably rural.
Carmela Rivellese
Could someone please help me in verifying I am translating and what I may have missed?
Still looking for son, Antonio we think born Padula around 1886.