Bastanelli and Gallo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Sticks
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 14 Oct 2005, 00:00

Bastanelli and Gallo

Post by Sticks »

I'm looking for information on my great-grandparents. They came to Scotland from Atina (sp?) at around the turn of the last century. Any information on the surnames Gallo and Bastanelli (again, sp?) would be much appreciated, ta :)
User avatar
mfjp
Master
Master
Posts: 2211
Joined: 13 Aug 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Bastanelli and Gallo

Post by mfjp »

Hi,

The spelling is correct.
They came to Scotland from Atina (sp?)
Town info

http://en.comuni-italiani.it/060/011/

But I do think the surname should be Bastianelli

mfjp
User avatar
Sticks
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 14 Oct 2005, 00:00

Re: Bastanelli and Gallo

Post by Sticks »

>Town info

>en.comuni-italiani.it/060/011/



Ta :D
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Bastanelli and Gallo

Post by suanj »

Sticks wrote:I'm looking for information on my great-grandparents. They came to Scotland from Atina (sp?) at around the turn of the last century. Any information on the surnames Gallo and Bastanelli (again, sp?) would be much appreciated, ta :)
the correct spelling is BASTIANELLI; Gallo right; Atina is in Frosinone province http://www.comune.atina.fr.it/
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
tvlsimp
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 18:24

Re: Bastanelli and Gallo

Post by tvlsimp »

Sticks:

I am from a Bastianelli family from Atina. Contact me tvlsimp@maine.rr.com and I may be able to help you.
wee phil
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 10 Jun 2022, 23:44

Re: Bastanelli and Gallo

Post by wee phil »

hi sticks if your still on site please get in contact iam a bastianelli and my dads cousins are the famliy gallo were hear in fife
wee phil
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 10 Jun 2022, 23:44

Re: Bastanelli and Gallo

Post by wee phil »

sticks if your out there my email is bast181@hotmail.co.uk
Post Reply