Collefero

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Collefero

Post by wldspirit »

My Aunt and Mom are discussing our travel arrangements to Italy,
as it turns out we will be staying in Collefero with a cousin. I have
mapped out the distance to Talamello, as my main objective is to see
the area my family came from and to do some research. As near as I can
figure, it is a 3 1/2 hr. drive.
On a map I can see that Collefero is right outside of Rome, which will
be an added bonus....but I'm wondering can anyone tell me anything
about Collefero?

wldspirit
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Re: Collefero

Post by ptimber »

If you go to www.tiscali.it and put in the title Colleferro history you willl get a written english breakdown of some 9000 referneces to Colleferro. peter
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Collefero

Post by wldspirit »

thank you kind sir.....


the ever inquisitive
wldspirit :wink:
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Re: Collefero

Post by ptimber »

Look for english inthe websites suince they are mostly in italian and english but you have to select english. Peter
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Collefero

Post by wldspirit »

I have bookmarked the site for further reading tomorow....
again........thank you.

wldspirit
Post Reply