My Aunt and Mom are discussing our travel arrangements to Italy,
as it turns out we will be staying in Collefero with a cousin. I have
mapped out the distance to Talamello, as my main objective is to see
the area my family came from and to do some research. As near as I can
figure, it is a 3 1/2 hr. drive.
On a map I can see that Collefero is right outside of Rome, which will
be an added bonus....but I'm wondering can anyone tell me anything
about Collefero?
wldspirit
Collefero
Re: Collefero
If you go to www.tiscali.it and put in the title Colleferro history you willl get a written english breakdown of some 9000 referneces to Colleferro. peter
Re: Collefero
thank you kind sir.....
the ever inquisitive
wldspirit
the ever inquisitive
wldspirit
Re: Collefero
Look for english inthe websites suince they are mostly in italian and english but you have to select english. Peter
Re: Collefero
I have bookmarked the site for further reading tomorow....
again........thank you.
wldspirit
again........thank you.
wldspirit

