Ruggiero of Monteleone di Puglia
- sjruggiero
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 05 Jan 2005, 00:00
- Location: New York
- Contact:
Ruggiero of Monteleone di Puglia
I'm trying to find info on my GGGG Grandfather Guiseppe Ruggiero, born in 1785 in Monteleone di Puglia. He was married to Maria Teresa Castelluccio and had 5 children, Graziale, Marcellino, Stefano, Felice & Matteo. Can anyone offer any advice. Thanks, Steve.
Re: Ruggiero of Monteleone di Puglia
http://www.paginebianche.it/index_en.html
Castelluccio Giuseppa
71020 Monteleone Di Puglia (FG)
Via Borgo Molara, 9
tel: 0881 983457
Ruggiero Benito
71020 Castelluccio Valmaggiore (FG)
Via Bellavista, 3
tel: 0881 972263
Castelluccio Giuseppa
71020 Monteleone Di Puglia (FG)
Via Borgo Molara, 9
tel: 0881 983457
Ruggiero Benito
71020 Castelluccio Valmaggiore (FG)
Via Bellavista, 3
tel: 0881 972263
- shorncolgate
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 17 Oct 2010, 21:47
Re: Ruggiero of Monteleone di Puglia
Hi,
I have no information because I am just beginning my genealogy search, but I do have a quick question. In your research, have you come across a Leonarda Ruggiero of Monteleone di Puglia born in approximately 1891?
Sorry I cannot help you. I'm impressed by how far back you have been able to trace!
-Samantha
I have no information because I am just beginning my genealogy search, but I do have a quick question. In your research, have you come across a Leonarda Ruggiero of Monteleone di Puglia born in approximately 1891?
Sorry I cannot help you. I'm impressed by how far back you have been able to trace!
-Samantha
Re: Ruggiero of Monteleone di Puglia
Welcome to the forum!
If you would like some help with your search, you could start your own post (it would keep your family separate).
The 'new topic' button is just below this post on the left.
Valarie
