Ruggiero of Monteleone di Puglia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
sjruggiero
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 05 Jan 2005, 00:00
Location: New York
Contact:

Ruggiero of Monteleone di Puglia

Post by sjruggiero »

I'm trying to find info on my GGGG Grandfather Guiseppe Ruggiero, born in 1785 in Monteleone di Puglia. He was married to Maria Teresa Castelluccio and had 5 children, Graziale, Marcellino, Stefano, Felice & Matteo. Can anyone offer any advice. Thanks, Steve.
Michael31
Master
Master
Posts: 824
Joined: 17 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Ruggiero of Monteleone di Puglia

Post by Michael31 »

http://www.paginebianche.it/index_en.html

Castelluccio Giuseppa
71020 Monteleone Di Puglia (FG)
Via Borgo Molara, 9
tel: 0881 983457

Ruggiero Benito
71020 Castelluccio Valmaggiore (FG)
Via Bellavista, 3
tel: 0881 972263
User avatar
shorncolgate
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 17 Oct 2010, 21:47

Re: Ruggiero of Monteleone di Puglia

Post by shorncolgate »

Hi,

I have no information because I am just beginning my genealogy search, but I do have a quick question. In your research, have you come across a Leonarda Ruggiero of Monteleone di Puglia born in approximately 1891?

Sorry I cannot help you. I'm impressed by how far back you have been able to trace!

-Samantha
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: Ruggiero of Monteleone di Puglia

Post by vj »

:D Hi Samantha
Welcome to the forum!
If you would like some help with your search, you could start your own post (it would keep your family separate).
The 'new topic' button is just below this post on the left.
Valarie
Post Reply