Domanico, Cosenza

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jacqueline
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 15 Aug 2002, 00:00

Domanico, Cosenza

Post by Jacqueline »

Ciao
Someone posted a message asking for information about Domanico. My family is from there and I visit each year,,I would be happy to answer your questions,
Jacqueline
User avatar
Filippelli
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 26 Apr 2005, 00:00
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Domanico, Cosenza

Post by Filippelli »

Hello,

I am doing research on my family the Filippelli's who may have emigrated from Domanico. Do you know the name of the church or churches and how I may contact the parish priest? I may be travelling there at the end of May. Thank you.

Michael
User avatar
DonnaPellegrin
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 201
Joined: 16 May 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Domanico, Cosenza

Post by DonnaPellegrin »

This address is for a webpage which identifies churches in Italy.

http://www.parrocchie.it/index.html?CCH ... bella=&id=

If you type Domanico in the second blank you will get the following address for the parish in Domanico:

S. Giovanni Battista in Domenico
Via S. Giovanni Battista
87030 Domanico (CS)
Italy
Donna Pellegrin
User avatar
dimps_401
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 26 Apr 2005, 00:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Domanico, Cosenza

Post by dimps_401 »

Thank you Donna, your a star :)
User avatar
Filippelli
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 26 Apr 2005, 00:00
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Domanico, Cosenza

Post by Filippelli »

Thank you very much!
User avatar
DonnaPellegrin
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 201
Joined: 16 May 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Domanico, Cosenza

Post by DonnaPellegrin »

You're both very welcome.

My grandfather came from San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza. Have a safe journey and kiss the ground for me when you get to Cosenza.
Donna Pellegrin
User avatar
dimps_401
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 26 Apr 2005, 00:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Domanico, Cosenza

Post by dimps_401 »

Hi Donna, Kissing the ground for you is top of my list ( & maybe even a few of the nice guys ) haha!

I am still recieving great information from people using this site to which I am very greatful to recive.
Searching your roots can be hard work but fun too!
Thank you for your help
Stay safe
Love Sharon xxxxx
Post Reply