Ciao
Someone posted a message asking for information about Domanico. My family is from there and I visit each year,,I would be happy to answer your questions,
Jacqueline
Domanico, Cosenza
- Filippelli
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 26 Apr 2005, 00:00
- Location: Washington, DC
Re: Domanico, Cosenza
Hello,
I am doing research on my family the Filippelli's who may have emigrated from Domanico. Do you know the name of the church or churches and how I may contact the parish priest? I may be travelling there at the end of May. Thank you.
Michael
I am doing research on my family the Filippelli's who may have emigrated from Domanico. Do you know the name of the church or churches and how I may contact the parish priest? I may be travelling there at the end of May. Thank you.
Michael
- DonnaPellegrin
- Veteran

- Posts: 201
- Joined: 16 May 2004, 00:00
- Contact:
Re: Domanico, Cosenza
This address is for a webpage which identifies churches in Italy.
http://www.parrocchie.it/index.html?CCH ... bella=&id=
If you type Domanico in the second blank you will get the following address for the parish in Domanico:
S. Giovanni Battista in Domenico
Via S. Giovanni Battista
87030 Domanico (CS)
Italy
http://www.parrocchie.it/index.html?CCH ... bella=&id=
If you type Domanico in the second blank you will get the following address for the parish in Domanico:
S. Giovanni Battista in Domenico
Via S. Giovanni Battista
87030 Domanico (CS)
Italy
Donna Pellegrin
Re: Domanico, Cosenza
Thank you Donna, your a star 
- Filippelli
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 26 Apr 2005, 00:00
- Location: Washington, DC
Re: Domanico, Cosenza
Thank you very much!
- DonnaPellegrin
- Veteran

- Posts: 201
- Joined: 16 May 2004, 00:00
- Contact:
Re: Domanico, Cosenza
You're both very welcome.
My grandfather came from San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza. Have a safe journey and kiss the ground for me when you get to Cosenza.
My grandfather came from San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza. Have a safe journey and kiss the ground for me when you get to Cosenza.
Donna Pellegrin
Re: Domanico, Cosenza
Hi Donna, Kissing the ground for you is top of my list ( & maybe even a few of the nice guys ) haha!
I am still recieving great information from people using this site to which I am very greatful to recive.
Searching your roots can be hard work but fun too!
Thank you for your help
Stay safe
Love Sharon xxxxx
I am still recieving great information from people using this site to which I am very greatful to recive.
Searching your roots can be hard work but fun too!
Thank you for your help
Stay safe
Love Sharon xxxxx