Looking for anyone who might have a connection to this family.
Rafaelle CACCIAVILLANI born 1879 Agnone
Married 1903 in Agnone
Adelina CAMPEREFIOLE born 1881 Agnone
they settled in Youngstown, Mahoning County, Ohio by 1920.
Thanks
CACCIAVILLANI Agnone, Campobasso
- JamesBianco
- Staff

- Posts: 879
- Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: Westfield, MA.
- Contact:
Re: CACCIAVILLANI Agnone, Campobasso
Hi James,
I don't know if you have this already, but according to Ellis Island, Adelina Camperchioli came over on the Prinzess Irene on 14 Nov. 1904. She traveled with her daughter, Ma. Giuseppa Cacciavillani, and was listed as traveling to join her husband Rafaelle Cacciavillani in Youngstown.
Beth
I don't know if you have this already, but according to Ellis Island, Adelina Camperchioli came over on the Prinzess Irene on 14 Nov. 1904. She traveled with her daughter, Ma. Giuseppa Cacciavillani, and was listed as traveling to join her husband Rafaelle Cacciavillani in Youngstown.
Beth
Re: CACCIAVILLANI Agnone, Campobasso
I have Chiara Cacciavillani DelFraino in my family. She was from Agnone and settled in Youngstown, Ohio around 1900. Any information about her family would be appreciated. Thanks.
- joetucciarone
- Elite

- Posts: 498
- Joined: 03 Jun 2012, 22:28
- Location: Cocoa, Florida
Re: CACCIAVILLANI Agnone, Campobasso
Hi . . . I just saw this note . . . the Mahoning Valley Historical Society (in Youngstown) has a photograph in their collection; it's captioned "94-17-698 Coccivallan Family 1916." I'll bet "Coccivallan" is a misspelling. I can't see how to attach a picture here, but if you send me your email address via a private message, I can send it.
Best,
Joe
Best,
Joe

