CACCIAVILLANI Agnone, Campobasso

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff
Posts: 879
Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
Location: Westfield, MA.
Contact:

CACCIAVILLANI Agnone, Campobasso

Post by JamesBianco »

Looking for anyone who might have a connection to this family.

Rafaelle CACCIAVILLANI born 1879 Agnone
Married 1903 in Agnone
Adelina CAMPEREFIOLE born 1881 Agnone
they settled in Youngstown, Mahoning County, Ohio by 1920.

Thanks
User avatar
BethW
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 48
Joined: 20 Aug 2004, 00:00

Re: CACCIAVILLANI Agnone, Campobasso

Post by BethW »

Hi James,

I don't know if you have this already, but according to Ellis Island, Adelina Camperchioli came over on the Prinzess Irene on 14 Nov. 1904. She traveled with her daughter, Ma. Giuseppa Cacciavillani, and was listed as traveling to join her husband Rafaelle Cacciavillani in Youngstown.

Beth
mdsr5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 23 May 2013, 01:01

Re: CACCIAVILLANI Agnone, Campobasso

Post by mdsr5 »

I have Chiara Cacciavillani DelFraino in my family. She was from Agnone and settled in Youngstown, Ohio around 1900. Any information about her family would be appreciated. Thanks.
User avatar
joetucciarone
Elite
Elite
Posts: 498
Joined: 03 Jun 2012, 22:28
Location: Cocoa, Florida

Re: CACCIAVILLANI Agnone, Campobasso

Post by joetucciarone »

Hi . . . I just saw this note . . . the Mahoning Valley Historical Society (in Youngstown) has a photograph in their collection; it's captioned "94-17-698 Coccivallan Family 1916." I'll bet "Coccivallan" is a misspelling. I can't see how to attach a picture here, but if you send me your email address via a private message, I can send it.

Best,

Joe
Post Reply