looking for Brienza family from montemurro, potenza, italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
dcrawford35
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 04 May 2007, 00:00
Contact:

looking for Brienza family from montemurro, potenza, italy

Post by dcrawford35 »

Please help. I go as far back as the parents of Donato Brienza born December 26, 1855. His parents are Rosa (Fanuele) Brienza and Pasquale Brienza. My great grandpa was Donato's son. We can only find so much information and I would like to know if I have any relatives still living in Italy.
Thanks
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: looking for Brienza family from montemurro, potenza, ita

Post by vj »

Hi!
Welcome to the forum.
This website has a phone directory
Montemurro

also
Italian White Pages
Cognome o nome Azienda = Surname
Dove = Location (optional)

Click on red button Cerca
User avatar
bbridge
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Feb 2010, 20:52
Location: Walnut Creek, CA

Re: looking for Brienza family from montemurro, potenza, ita

Post by bbridge »

Hello, I'm also looking for relatives of Donato Brienza. My great great-grandparents were Donato Brienza and Carolina de Sauli. They had at least one daughter, Savera Brienza, who was my greatgrandmoter.

Would these people be your relatives as well?

My name is Izabel and I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
brienza1975
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 31 Aug 2013, 18:14

Re: looking for Brienza family from montemurro, potenza, ita

Post by brienza1975 »

hello,
my name is Adrian Brienza. I have info about Donato and his parents. Although you may have it by now. As your original post is 6 years old. Anyways, Donato, who is my 1st cousin, 4 times removed, married Carmina Antonia Padula on the 22nd of January 1876 in Montemurro. His parents, Pasquale and Rosa Fanuele, are my great great great grandfather Francesco Brienzas brother and sister-in-law respectivly. Making Pasquale my 3rd great uncle. Pasquales parents are Donato Brienza and Costanza Cifone.So this means in a roundabout long way, you and I are related.
Post Reply