U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
- carmine1917
- Elite

- Posts: 269
- Joined: 07 Apr 2008, 02:10
- Location: New York
Re: U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
Interesting, about 2 weeks ago I was looking at this on family search and it was redirecting to Fold3, which was footnote, ancestry owns it now and it is not free. Now I am on the family search site and can't find it.
Re: U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
Go to Ancestry.com. Look in their card file. They have the listings there. But, they only go through the letter M at this point, at least for the State of Illinos. I haven't checked the other states as yet.
lilbees
lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
- carmine1917
- Elite

- Posts: 269
- Joined: 07 Apr 2008, 02:10
- Location: New York
Re: U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
I have the family members I can find. I was looking around for some relatives that would be part of the old man's registry, but I was getting redirected to Fold3, they didn't have them either. It says some states are not complete, so that is the problem I have.
Re: U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
My apologies for my earlier statement. I should have said the WWII I was looking at is on Family Search. And yes, it is the old mans registry.
https://familysearch.org/search/collect ... on/1861144
There is another one that you can browse images.
https://familysearch.org/search/collect ... on/1339071
Click on United States, then click on United States in the State colmum. There are quite of few listings for various military actions.
lilbees
https://familysearch.org/search/collect ... on/1861144
There is another one that you can browse images.
https://familysearch.org/search/collect ... on/1339071
Click on United States, then click on United States in the State colmum. There are quite of few listings for various military actions.
lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
- carmine1917
- Elite

- Posts: 269
- Joined: 07 Apr 2008, 02:10
- Location: New York
Re: U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
I wish I could remember what I was looking at on familysearch that redirected me to Fold3, maybe it was naturalization.
Re: U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
Carmine, still can't type right. I meant WW II. Sorry.
I think you are right about the naturalizations. When I was searching that was my first exposure to Fold3. I didn't realize it had changed its name.
lilbees
I think you are right about the naturalizations. When I was searching that was my first exposure to Fold3. I didn't realize it had changed its name.
lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
- carmine1917
- Elite

- Posts: 269
- Joined: 07 Apr 2008, 02:10
- Location: New York
Re: U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
Yes, and on ancestry they are redirecting to Fold3 also. Fold3 has the same stuff it had 3 years ago. The 1910 and 1920 census are still not fully uploaded, buyer beware 
