How do I find siblings of great grandparents
Re: How do I find siblings of great grandparents
No age just says she was nubile(never married) and a minor under 21
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: How do I find siblings of great grandparents
She was 20 yrs old abt 1862
Marty
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: How do I find siblings of great grandparents
Thank again Marty that's so helpful. I think I may have found another daughter they had too. He must have got married again very quickly after his first wife died as he has a daughter with my GG grandmother just two years later!
Re: How do I find siblings of great grandparents
The more I look its the name looks like Maria Instoni
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: How do I find siblings of great grandparents
That would make sense in terms of some of the Ancestry entries. I will see if I can track down when she died. Do you know if it would have been usual for the children to stay with the father and new wife?
Re: How do I find siblings of great grandparents
I am seeing the surname as Iustoni - found in Province of Comoadelfio wrote:The more I look its the name looks like Maria Instoni
Marty
T.
Re: How do I find siblings of great grandparents
Another daughter of Battista Brenta and Maria (I read Iustoni too, a very unusual surname)
Marta Maria
Marries Giovanni Battista Riva (son of Giuseppe and Maria Bonacina, residing in Rancio) 27 Apr 1881. She was aged 26, so born about 1855
http://interactive.ancestry.it/1197/vbm ... turnRecord
Marta Maria
Marries Giovanni Battista Riva (son of Giuseppe and Maria Bonacina, residing in Rancio) 27 Apr 1881. She was aged 26, so born about 1855
http://interactive.ancestry.it/1197/vbm ... turnRecord
Researching Provinces of Varese, Como and Milan and the valleys around Turin
Re: How do I find siblings of great grandparents
Thanks Paola I was just looking at her too. So hard as so many of the names are the same to work out which ones belong to your tree!
Re: How do I find siblings of great grandparents
Would it be very unusual to marry at 15 in Italy? I have Ugo and Maria marrying in London first when she was 15 years old and then again in Italy shortly afterwards. 15 seems awfully young so I'm wondering if that dates are wrong. Is there anything helpful on here?
Thank you so much
Kate
Thank you so much
Kate
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: How do I find siblings of great grandparents
The Pubblicazioni for the marriage of Battista and Vittoria Teresa Meneghini, at the Comune of Sondrio, residence of the bride, confirm that Battista's first wife was indeed Maria Iustoni, and that she died 27 Aug 1864
Vittoria Teresa was born in Sondrio 3 Jun 1840
Battista was born in Domaso 2 Oct 1836
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,350270901
Ciao
Paola
Vittoria Teresa was born in Sondrio 3 Jun 1840
Battista was born in Domaso 2 Oct 1836
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,350270901
Ciao
Paola
Researching Provinces of Varese, Como and Milan and the valleys around Turin
Re: How do I find siblings of great grandparents
Thank you so much Paola that's really helpful information.
Thank you
Kate
Thank you
Kate
Re: How do I find siblings of great grandparents
Paola
Researching Provinces of Varese, Como and Milan and the valleys around Turin


