Looking for Italian Genealogy Researcher for Pomarico

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Help
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 61
Joined: 24 Mar 2011, 15:42
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Re: Looking for Italian Genealogy Researcher for Pomarico

Post by Help »

Hi Marty I tried sending this & received the following message. I tried it both with a period after mt. & without. MailEnable: Message could not be delivered to some recipients.
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
Recipient: [SMTP:anagrafe@comune.pomarico.mt]
Reason: The message could not be delivered because the domain name (comune.pomarico.mt) does not appear to be registered.
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Looking for Italian Genealogy Researcher for Pomarico

Post by adelfio »

Sorry try this one I copy and paste the wrong one
anagrafe@comune.pomarico.mt.it

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Looking for Italian Genealogy Researcher for Pomarico

Post by adelfio »

Try the snailmail on the comune website scroll down click on the prompt anagrafe@comune.pomarico.mt.it

PG LINK
http://www.comune.pomarico.mt.it/index. ... i-comunali

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
k9obsessed
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 27 Sep 2005, 00:00
Location: Northern California
Contact:

Re: Looking for Italian Genealogy Researcher for Pomarico

Post by k9obsessed »

Are you still looking for assistance? My nonni are from Pomarico and I go every other year. I have access to many records from Pomarico and have met their local 'historian'. Unfortunately, Pietro does not speak English, nor use the internet.
Hoping to be a cittadino when I return in 2015.
Michele Ferrantino
Researching surnames :
Ferrandina; Dianora, DeCicco, DiPrimo from Pomarico, MT
Post Reply