Hi Marty I tried sending this & received the following message. I tried it both with a period after mt. & without. MailEnable: Message could not be delivered to some recipients.
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
Recipient: [SMTP:anagrafe@comune.pomarico.mt]
Reason: The message could not be delivered because the domain name (comune.pomarico.mt) does not appear to be registered.
Looking for Italian Genealogy Researcher for Pomarico
Re: Looking for Italian Genealogy Researcher for Pomarico
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Looking for Italian Genealogy Researcher for Pomarico
Try the snailmail on the comune website scroll down click on the prompt anagrafe@comune.pomarico.mt.it
PG LINK
http://www.comune.pomarico.mt.it/index. ... i-comunali
Marty
PG LINK
http://www.comune.pomarico.mt.it/index. ... i-comunali
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
k9obsessed
- Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: 27 Sep 2005, 00:00
- Location: Northern California
- Contact:
Re: Looking for Italian Genealogy Researcher for Pomarico
Are you still looking for assistance? My nonni are from Pomarico and I go every other year. I have access to many records from Pomarico and have met their local 'historian'. Unfortunately, Pietro does not speak English, nor use the internet.
Hoping to be a cittadino when I return in 2015.
Hoping to be a cittadino when I return in 2015.
Michele Ferrantino
Researching surnames :
Ferrandina; Dianora, DeCicco, DiPrimo from Pomarico, MT
Researching surnames :
Ferrandina; Dianora, DeCicco, DiPrimo from Pomarico, MT

