Barbara,
I'm sending you a private message. Let me know if you get it.
Erudita
aquata
Re: aquata
i sent you a PM a few minutes ago, not sure if it was successful.
Re: aquata
Barbara
I got it. I'll keep you posted. You do the same.
Erudita
I got it. I'll keep you posted. You do the same.
Erudita
Re: aquata
Barbara
Just found this obit about the daughter Rose-don't know if you have it-
http://www.kearneyfs.com/book-of-memori ... table=true
Mastrone-Antonio and his brother(?)-from the funeral home
Antonio Mastrone
http://www.nwheritage.org/bowell/bowell ... ay&id=8334
Leone Mastrone
http://www.nwheritage.org/bowell/bowell ... ay&id=6692
Erudita
Just found this obit about the daughter Rose-don't know if you have it-
http://www.kearneyfs.com/book-of-memori ... table=true
Mastrone-Antonio and his brother(?)-from the funeral home
Antonio Mastrone
http://www.nwheritage.org/bowell/bowell ... ay&id=8334
Leone Mastrone
http://www.nwheritage.org/bowell/bowell ... ay&id=6692
Erudita
Re: aquata
yes, rose died recently.
didn't have the details of the others, thank you.
didn't have the details of the others, thank you.
Re: aquata
Hi Barbara
Glad I found something you didn't already have. Have nothing else new to report.
Erudita
Glad I found something you didn't already have. Have nothing else new to report.
Erudita

