aquata

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: aquata

Post by erudita74 »

Barbara,
I'm sending you a private message. Let me know if you get it.
Erudita
barbara
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: 11 Sep 2014, 00:58

Re: aquata

Post by barbara »

i sent you a PM a few minutes ago, not sure if it was successful.
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: aquata

Post by erudita74 »

Barbara
I got it. I'll keep you posted. You do the same.
Erudita
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: aquata

Post by erudita74 »

Barbara
Just found this obit about the daughter Rose-don't know if you have it-

http://www.kearneyfs.com/book-of-memori ... table=true

Mastrone-Antonio and his brother(?)-from the funeral home

Antonio Mastrone
http://www.nwheritage.org/bowell/bowell ... ay&id=8334

Leone Mastrone
http://www.nwheritage.org/bowell/bowell ... ay&id=6692


Erudita
barbara
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: 11 Sep 2014, 00:58

Re: aquata

Post by barbara »

yes, rose died recently.

didn't have the details of the others, thank you.
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: aquata

Post by erudita74 »

Hi Barbara
Glad I found something you didn't already have. Have nothing else new to report.
Erudita
Post Reply