I just noticed that the Mormons microfilmed these documents:I have also contacted the Dutchess County clerk's office and asked them for naturalization records, but they haven't gotten back to me either. I'm not sure how long these things take on a county level, but I submitted my request online, so I may have faster results if I go in person
Topic Details
Topic New York, Dutchess - Naturalization and citizenship
Title search results
Select a Family History Center to filter the results:
[ Family History Library (4) ]
Declaration of intention, 1913-1929 New York. Supreme Court (Dutchess County)
Naturalization declarations, 1878-1906 Dutchess County (New York). County Clerk
Naturalization records, 1802-1917 New York. County Court (Dutchess County)
Naturalization records, 1913-1931 New York. Supreme Court (Dutchess County)
.Hayley wrote:it appears that he had filed a petition/application for naturalization on the 1920 census and was naturalized by the 1930 census
so, maybe it could be helpful for you to check this microfilm:
Title Declaration of intention, 1913-1929
Authors New York. Supreme Court (Dutchess County) (Main Author)
Note Location
Film
Vol. 7-9 no. 1601-2897 Oct 1915-Dec 1919
FHL US/CAN Film 1688830
link to find your nearest Family History Center:
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... et_fhc.asp
link to find the localities microfilmed:
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... umns=*,0,0
Laura




