Hello all,
I've uncovered the marriage record for my 3rd great-grandparents, but it is unfortunately written in Latin. I'm also not familiar with the structure it is written in, as I can't easily identify the parents like I can on other records.
I would love any help in translating the document. I believe it says they were married on July 24, 1841.
I've included pictures from several different angles.
Thanks,
Mike
2nd Cerami Sicily Marriage Record
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: 2nd Cerami Sicily Marriage Record
This is what I read:
Ambrogio Cuffari son of Giuseppe and deceased Giuseppa Barbera
Concetta Testa daughter of deceased Gioachino and living Maria Di Lorenzo
Ambrogio Cuffari son of Giuseppe and deceased Giuseppa Barbera
Concetta Testa daughter of deceased Gioachino and living Maria Di Lorenzo
Re: 2nd Cerami Sicily Marriage Record
Great! Thank you once again
