2nd Cerami Sicily Marriage Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
labiancm
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 19 Aug 2014, 04:51

2nd Cerami Sicily Marriage Record

Post by labiancm »

Hello all,

I've uncovered the marriage record for my 3rd great-grandparents, but it is unfortunately written in Latin. I'm also not familiar with the structure it is written in, as I can't easily identify the parents like I can on other records.

I would love any help in translating the document. I believe it says they were married on July 24, 1841.

I've included pictures from several different angles.

Thanks,
Mike
Attachments
IMG_8173.JPG
IMG_8170.JPG
IMG_8169.JPG
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: 2nd Cerami Sicily Marriage Record

Post by liviomoreno »

This is what I read:
Ambrogio Cuffari son of Giuseppe and deceased Giuseppa Barbera
Concetta Testa daughter of deceased Gioachino and living Maria Di Lorenzo
labiancm
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 19 Aug 2014, 04:51

Re: 2nd Cerami Sicily Marriage Record

Post by labiancm »

Great! Thank you once again
Post Reply