Need Help!!
Re: Need Help!!
Information to write for record, but....
http://www.comuni.it./pbase/?IDcom=2106
guideline for requesting records...
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp
wldspirit
http://www.comuni.it./pbase/?IDcom=2106
guideline for requesting records...
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp
wldspirit
Re: Need Help!!
See wldspirit's post on page 1 with links to available films & where to write for records.rorosmom7 wrote:I forgot to ask........Is there any way that we might be able to get his birth certificate? Thanks for all of the help!
jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: Need Help!!
Sorry...
....meant to finish that thought, and point out the records.....
minor emergency came up!!
Thanks Nonna J......
wldspirit
minor emergency came up!!
Thanks Nonna J......
wldspirit
Re: Need Help!!
Hello, everyone! I don't have a date for the certificate #. But I have a Petiton #. Which is Petition #91. If that means anything. My grandma said he got naturalized in the 1940's. She wasn't sure of exact date. I'll look at the previous info wldspirit left. And see if I see anything. Thanks for all the help.
Re: Need Help!!
Welcome, Lisa.....No problem at all!wldspirit wrote:Sorry.......meant to finish that thought, and point out the records.....
minor emergency came up!!
Thanks Nonna J......![]()
wldspirit
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: Need Help!!
Can anyone tell me how to look up addresses from the early 1900's?
Re: Need Help!!
If you can help let know and I will tell you the addresses.
Re: Need Help!!
Hi,
This is a long thread and somewhat dated. Can you give us the names and birthdates of those you need addresses for? Or do you have addresses, but want to know who lived there?
Mary Jo
This is a long thread and somewhat dated. Can you give us the names and birthdates of those you need addresses for? Or do you have addresses, but want to know who lived there?
Mary Jo
Re: Need Help!!
I was looking at some of the ship's manifest and noticed two address'. One was 727 S. 7th Philadelphia, PA and 707 S. 6th Philadelphia, PA. And I also noticed that several other people listed the same address. So, I was wondering if maybe this was a check in point or something.
And the names of the people I am looking for are: My ggfather Agazio Bressi(name was changed to Charles Holley Bush when he came to America) and any of his family. We know his father's name is Pasquale Bressi(maybe different spelling of one or both names) and his mother name is Teresa(may be spelled differently). I'm trying to get his Naturalization papers. And we were trying to see if we could may be track some of his family down here in the States. His father came a few times but not sure about his mother. From what we know this far, it doesn't look like she came over at all. But on the ship's manifest it said that he was going to a cousin's resident. So, we wanted to see if we could track any of them down to an address.
Thanks for your help. Anything is appreciated!
And the names of the people I am looking for are: My ggfather Agazio Bressi(name was changed to Charles Holley Bush when he came to America) and any of his family. We know his father's name is Pasquale Bressi(maybe different spelling of one or both names) and his mother name is Teresa(may be spelled differently). I'm trying to get his Naturalization papers. And we were trying to see if we could may be track some of his family down here in the States. His father came a few times but not sure about his mother. From what we know this far, it doesn't look like she came over at all. But on the ship's manifest it said that he was going to a cousin's resident. So, we wanted to see if we could track any of them down to an address.
Thanks for your help. Anything is appreciated!
Re: Need Help!!
I'm noticing this address show up on my family as well as a few other people as well... I'm really curious what this place was...
Re: Need Help!!
Does anyone know how or where I can get my great grandfather's birth certificate? And would he have to have his birth certificate to get his naturalization papers?
- rjmichaels
- Rookie

- Posts: 90
- Joined: 22 Jan 2010, 07:40
Re: Need Help!!
I did a quick search and found the following:
Birth record of Agazio Bressi, 22 March 1888, to Pasquale Bressi & Teresa Pacetta:
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o56 ... 14emvx.jpg
Caterina Brescia, born 1 August 1891:
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o56 ... m0kgmm.jpg
Birth record of Agazio Bressi, 22 March 1888, to Pasquale Bressi & Teresa Pacetta:
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o56 ... 14emvx.jpg
Caterina Brescia, born 1 August 1891:
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o56 ... m0kgmm.jpg
- rjmichaels
- Rookie

- Posts: 90
- Joined: 22 Jan 2010, 07:40
Re: Need Help!!
The records for Guardavalle are now online from 1866-1910 at familysearch.org:
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,392290702#
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,392290702#
- rjmichaels
- Rookie

- Posts: 90
- Joined: 22 Jan 2010, 07:40
Re: Need Help!!
This appears to be Agazio's parents's marriage (20 June 1886):
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o56 ... f5voqa.jpg
Direct link on familysearch:
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,392293501
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o56 ... f5voqa.jpg
Direct link on familysearch:
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,392293501
Re: Need Help!!
How can I get these translated?



