greetings
any carones out there?
any gattos or sparacinos from the trapani area of sicily?
my grandfather, who was a carone, disappeared into thin air in bloomfield new jersey in the 30's or 40's...never been able to find out where he went
give thanks
SisIrijah
looking for links
Re: looking for links
You can be more precise almost? suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: looking for links
Hello,SisIrijah wrote:greetings
any carones out there?
any gattos or sparacinos from the trapani area of sicily?
my grandfather, who was a carone, disappeared into thin air in bloomfield new jersey in the 30's or 40's...never been able to find out where he went
give thanks
SisIrijah
I'm from Trapani, but last name is diifferent.
Here some Gatto in Trapani province
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... p&ind=&nc=
and some Sparacino in Trapani province
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... p&ind=&nc=
Here some Gatto at Ellis Island
http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.ph ... &dwpdone=1
and some Sparacino
http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.ph ... &dwpdone=1
bye Riccardo
Re: looking for links
Are your Gattos from Lodi, New Jersey?
N
N
Re: looking for links
I'm a Gatto.
My Grandfather, Gaetano Gatto, was born in Bronte, Sicily, and immigrated to Carbondale, PA, where my Dad was born.
I was born and raised in Jersey (Woodbridge area).
Patti
My Grandfather, Gaetano Gatto, was born in Bronte, Sicily, and immigrated to Carbondale, PA, where my Dad was born.
I was born and raised in Jersey (Woodbridge area).
Patti
Re: looking for links
Hello,
My maiden name is Carone, my great grandfather James Carone came over to America in the early 1900's I believe through Ellis Island but I have not been able to locate a record for him, just my great grandmother Matilde Grimaldi. His birth date was 11/13/1894 together they had Tony born 1918, Ralph born 1920, George born 1921, Harry born 1924, Helen born 1927, Doris born 1928, Teresa born 1929, and Norma born 1932. Talk within the family is that he came from Bari-where all the Carone's are clustered in Italy, with a close connection to Albania and gypsies but I don't know that to be 100% true.
My maiden name is Carone, my great grandfather James Carone came over to America in the early 1900's I believe through Ellis Island but I have not been able to locate a record for him, just my great grandmother Matilde Grimaldi. His birth date was 11/13/1894 together they had Tony born 1918, Ralph born 1920, George born 1921, Harry born 1924, Helen born 1927, Doris born 1928, Teresa born 1929, and Norma born 1932. Talk within the family is that he came from Bari-where all the Carone's are clustered in Italy, with a close connection to Albania and gypsies but I don't know that to be 100% true.


